There’s no school like the old school and these definitely take me back. Originally produced in the 1970’s, Pro-Keds Royal Plus Sneakers ($70-$100) are back to bring some high-top funk to your wardrobe. Available with canvas, twill, or leather uppers, these classic basketball sneakers have been re-issued with updated monochrome colorways for an added dash of sophistication — which makes them far more versatile than your average white/green/blue kicks.
Check out other articles here
- .@Marvel Previews 3 Covers For Their "Last Days" Story Arcs wp.me/p1uJQ7-b6M 40 minutes ago
- .@billythebutcher Brilliantly Mashes Up @Marvel's "Civil War" With @DCcomics' "The Dark Knight" wp.me/p1uJQ7-b6x 3 hours ago
- Watch The First Teaser As @20thCenturyFox Gives Us Our First Look At #FantasticFour wp.me/p1uJQ7-b6o 17 hours ago
- My best RTs this week came from: @PosterPosse @Geek_Art @gavyap @OrlandoArocena @WeGeekGirls #thankSAll via sumall.com/thankyou 21 hours ago
- Pick up the latest @scifinow and see some #awesome @posterposse @starwars art instagram.com/p/yV4_MwvEj0/ 1 day ago
- .@IDWPublishing's "Zombies VS Robots" Is Available Now ! wp.me/p1uJQ7-b6e 2 days ago
- Marvel Previews 3 Covers For Their “Last Days” Story Arcs
- Butcher Billy Brilliantly Mashes Up Marvel’s “Civil War” With DC’s “The Dark Knight”
- Watch The First Teaser As 20th Century Fox Gives Us Our First Look At “The Fantastic Four”
- IDW’s “Zombies VS Robots” Is Available Now !
- Marvel Announces 2 Mighty Offerings For 2015’s Free Comic Book Day