There’s no school like the old school and these definitely take me back. Originally produced in the 1970’s, Pro-Keds Royal Plus Sneakers ($70-$100) are back to bring some high-top funk to your wardrobe. Available with canvas, twill, or leather uppers, these classic basketball sneakers have been re-issued with updated monochrome colorways for an added dash of sophistication — which makes them far more versatile than your average white/green/blue kicks.
Check out other articles here
- Exclusive Reveal: @GuzuGallery Presents: "Children of the 80s" - An Art Exhibition Celebrating Cartoons & Toys from… wp.me/p1uJQ7-amh 7 hours ago
- .@JuanMartinez35 Releases Some Gorgeous #StanleyKubrick Tribute Prints wp.me/p1uJQ7-ama 8 hours ago
- RT @andy_fairhurst: My poster for @PosterPosse #05 Captain America: The Winter Soldier, @blurppy check the others blurppy.com/2014/01/09/exc… ht… 21 hours ago
- pixeldomestiko's photo i.instagram.com/p/rFwktRvgOi/ 23 hours ago
- The New International Poster For @DisneyAnimation/ @Marvel's #BigHero6 Give Us A Stunning View Of San Fransokyo wp.me/p1uJQ7-am1 1 day ago
- RT @OrlandoArocena: @AlternativePick - Thank you very much for your support! Cheers~ @RichardSolomon @blurppy @Adobe @SOI128 @av_area_visual 1 day ago
- Exclusive Reveal: Guzu Gallery Presents: Children of the 80s – An Art Exhibition Celebrating Cartoons & Toys from the Raddest Decade Ever!
- Juan Hugo Martinez Releases His Gorgeous Stanley Kubrick Tribute Prints
- The New International Poster For Disney Animation / Marvel’s “Big Hero 6″ Give Us A Stunning View Of San Fransokyo
- Come Check Out “Storytime,” Joey Spiotto’s First Ever Solo Show At Gallery 1988
- Marvel Announces 3 New Star Wars Series! “Star Wars,” “Darth Vader,” & “Princess Leia”