There’s no school like the old school and these definitely take me back. Originally produced in the 1970′s, Pro-Keds Royal Plus Sneakers ($70-$100) are back to bring some high-top funk to your wardrobe. Available with canvas, twill, or leather uppers, these classic basketball sneakers have been re-issued with updated monochrome colorways for an added dash of sophistication — which makes them far more versatile than your average white/green/blue kicks.
Check out other articles here
- .@OllyMoss #TrueDetective Mini-Prints Are Awesome & Available For The Next 24 Hours! wp.me/p1uJQ7-9qr 3 hours ago
- It's Sunday...Indulge Yourself...@foodie @foodporn @thatsfoodporn @itsfoodporn @theefoodporn #food wp.me/p1uJQ7-9qf 7 hours ago
- RT @Cyber_wolf22: Blurppy's Best Of Behance Part 4 wp.me/p1uJQ7-9q0 via @blurppy 17 hours ago
- Watch This VERY Informative, Highly Educational, Must See Video On "How To Poop At Work" wp.me/p1uJQ7-9pY via @blurppy 18 hours ago
- RT @4JStudiosNews: RT to win! Minecraft poster. Winner will be chosen Monday. http://t.co/YPuSeX7LIu 20 hours ago
- Planets³: #Minecraft in space? venturebeat.com/2014/03/07/pla… via @GamesBeat 20 hours ago