There’s no school like the old school and these definitely take me back. Originally produced in the 1970’s, Pro-Keds Royal Plus Sneakers ($70-$100) are back to bring some high-top funk to your wardrobe. Available with canvas, twill, or leather uppers, these classic basketball sneakers have been re-issued with updated monochrome colorways for an added dash of sophistication — which makes them far more versatile than your average white/green/blue kicks.
Check out other articles here
- Hey @Rodriguez check out this stunning "Sin City - Marv" print by @TheDarkInker @PosterPosse @HeroComplexArt herocomplexgallery.com/products/sin-c… 5 hours ago
- Get your @SherlockSH @Sherlockology by @TomMiatke @posterposse @HeroComplexArt herocomplexgallery.com/products/sherl… 6 hours ago
- .@JudgeDredd by @LST_MIND @posterposse GET yours now! herocomplexgallery.com/collections/la… http://t.co/GQ19EDtc7O 6 hours ago
- Get yer "Gunslinger: Dredd" by LST_MIND – @HeroComplexGallery @posterposse herocomplexgallery.com/products/gunsl… 6 hours ago
- I want to walk amongst these trees... pinterest.com/pin/3849177179… 7 hours ago
- RT @S2lart: @andy_fairhurst Gives Us His Last 3 Superhero Kids....Ever, And It Breaks Our Heart! wp.me/p1uJQ7-asT via @blurppy 14 hours ago
- Andy Fairhurst Gives Us His Last 3 Superhero Kids….Ever, And It Breaks Our Heart!
- Marvel’s “Captain America: The Winter Soldier” Is Coming to Blu-ray, DVD and On Demand This September
- Check Out Pixar’s Villain Vinylmation Series 5, Available Now!
- Jason Edmiston To Release Some AP’s And A Slew Of Other Prints TODAY At 12 Noon EST!
- Looks Like New LEGO Minecraft Minifigure Scale Sets Are On The Way!