There’s no school like the old school and these definitely take me back. Originally produced in the 1970’s, Pro-Keds Royal Plus Sneakers ($70-$100) are back to bring some high-top funk to your wardrobe. Available with canvas, twill, or leather uppers, these classic basketball sneakers have been re-issued with updated monochrome colorways for an added dash of sophistication — which makes them far more versatile than your average white/green/blue kicks.
Check out other articles here
- @WeGeekGirls @chrisbrakeillo @OrlandoArocena Thanks for the luv Gigi, Happy Holidays! 10 hours ago
- RT @WeGeekGirls: #WGGs: #GeekArt Daily is out! paper.li/WeGeekGirls/14… Stories via @blurppy @chrisbrakeillo @OrlandoArocena 10 hours ago
- RT @PosterPosse: .@Hiperactivo's "75 Years Of Batman" Print Gives Fans A Plethora Of Prolific Profiles wp.me/p59XvL-D3 13 hours ago
- .@PosterPosse Turns 88-Second Trailer Into An Insane @StarWars: Episode VII Art Tribute moviepilot.com/posts/2014/12/… via @moviepilotnews 1 day ago
- How I did on Twitter this week: 9 New Followers, 39 Mentions, 34.9K Mention Reach. How'd your week go? via sumall.com/myweek 1 day ago
- RT @verge: These 35th anniversary posters for Alien are gorgeous and gruesome theverge.com/e/7186696 http://t.co/1LxjzeaHAG 1 day ago
- We Can’t Stop Ogling Hot Toys New Collectible Figures For Marvel’s “Avengers: Age of Ultron”
- The New Trailer For Clint Eastwood’s “American Sniper” Will Give You Goosebumps & Take Your Breath Away
- Preorder iam8bit’s Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number – Collector’s Edition Vinyl + Game!
- What Would DC Comic’s Superheroes & Villains Look Like In Iconic Movie Posters?
- Marvel Gives Fans A Must-Have King-Size Kirby Collection!