There’s no school like the old school and these definitely take me back. Originally produced in the 1970’s, Pro-Keds Royal Plus Sneakers ($70-$100) are back to bring some high-top funk to your wardrobe. Available with canvas, twill, or leather uppers, these classic basketball sneakers have been re-issued with updated monochrome colorways for an added dash of sophistication — which makes them far more versatile than your average white/green/blue kicks.
Check out other articles here
- My best RTs this week came from: @artofmmignola @needledesign @DarkHallMansion @Montygog #thankSAll Who were yours? sumall.com/thankyou 2 hours ago
- .@GreyMatterArt Announces 2 New, Officially Licensed @Marvel Prints By @Montygog blurppy.com/2015/06/30/gre… http://t.co/AJUOU3DeXr 10 hours ago
- RT @needledesign: This print by the master @QFSChris is so awesome #texaschainsawmassacre twitter.com/igotbirds1/sta… 21 hours ago
- RT @CandykillerNews: New version of my Blade Runner poster design, updated to include Rachael. Available now - candykiller.bigcartel.com http:… 1 day ago
- RT @CandykillerNews: Recently completed painting. Acrylics on watercolour paper. http://t.co/gCVFcrfeE5 1 day ago
- RT @GoWith_theBlog: #ViceVersa inspire le collectif @PosterPosse pr créer des posters originaux. À découvrir ici > gowith-theblog.com/artwork-tribut… h… 1 day ago
- Grey Matter Art Announces 2 New, Officially Licensed Marvel Prints By Dave Perillo
- Hellboy Creator Mike Mignola To Bring Joe Golem Back To Life With Novelist Christopher Golden At Dark Horse Comics
- Marvel’s “Doctor Strange #1″ By Jason Aaron & Chris Bachalo Is Coming This Fall
- Disney XD’s “Star Wars Rebels: Complete Season 1″ Coming To Blu-ray & DVD September 1!
- DHM & Dave Perillo Enter The Twilight Zone Asking, “Will The Real Martian Please Stand Up?”