There’s no school like the old school and these definitely take me back. Originally produced in the 1970′s, Pro-Keds Royal Plus Sneakers ($70-$100) are back to bring some high-top funk to your wardrobe. Available with canvas, twill, or leather uppers, these classic basketball sneakers have been re-issued with updated monochrome colorways for an added dash of sophistication — which makes them far more versatile than your average white/green/blue kicks.
Check out other articles here
- 2014 @Comic_Con: @ImageComics Unleashes 12 Announcements During Preview Night At San Diego Comic Con! wp.me/p1uJQ7-akd 48 minutes ago
- Hey @robertAbooey where are you guys @comic_con? 1 hour ago
- #godzilla @barbarianfact @posterposse comic_con preview night instagram.com/p/q0cB4tPEsN/ 13 hours ago
- @dccomics #jimlee comic_con instagram.com/p/q0WeydvEkG/ 13 hours ago
- batman #batman75 @dccomics comic_con instagram.com/p/q0VT-SPEiQ/ 14 hours ago
- johnaslarona's photo i.instagram.com/p/q0QE22mmam/ 14 hours ago
- 2014 SDCC: Image Comics Unleashes 12 Announcements During Preview Night At San Diego Comic Con!
- Titan Books Gives Sci-Fi Fans 2 Fantastic Options For “The Art Of John Harris: Beyond The Horizon”
- SDCC 2014: Matt Needle Gets The Honor Of Having His Work Used As The Official Giveaway Poster For Marvel’s Panel At Hall H!
- Watch The Livestream of Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy Premier From Los Angeles
- Poster Posse Member Matt Ferguson Has Secretly Been Busy With Marvel UK & “Guardians of the Galaxy”