There’s no school like the old school and these definitely take me back. Originally produced in the 1970’s, Pro-Keds Royal Plus Sneakers ($70-$100) are back to bring some high-top funk to your wardrobe. Available with canvas, twill, or leather uppers, these classic basketball sneakers have been re-issued with updated monochrome colorways for an added dash of sophistication — which makes them far more versatile than your average white/green/blue kicks.
Check out other articles here
- My week on Twitter: 28 Mentions, 33.9K Mention Reach, 28 Retweets. How's your audience growing? via sumall.com/myweek 3 hours ago
- RT @PosterPosse: HEY! Follow us on @instagram instagram.com/theposterposse/ to see pics from our official @thexfiles show with @iam8bit 2night. C… 5 hours ago
- Poor Supes.... twitter.com/PosterPosse/st… 5 hours ago
- RT @PosterPosse: #FanArtFriday @thexfiles tribute by @melbs - Available to purchase HERE - posterposse.com/x-files-fans-r… https://t.co/jUpiImyTp9 5 hours ago
- TOOMS! twitter.com/PosterPosse/st… 5 hours ago
- RT @PosterPosse: .@VancityReynolds yes, we did 3 phases of gushing love posters 4 @deadpoolmovie c them all > posterposse.com/phase-3-of-our… https… 5 hours ago
- iam8bit & The Poster Posse’s Art Exhibit Pays Homage To “Conspiracies, Monsters & Mythology” From Fox’s “The X-Files”
- Dark Hall Mansion & Naja Conrad-Hansen Reveal Their Latest Collaboration: “Betty Boop”
- “LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens” Video Game Looks Awesome!
- IDW Announces Artist’s Edition Of Mike Mignola’s “The Amazing Screw-On Head & Other Curious Objects”
- Winners List From 22nd Screen Actors Guild Awards