There’s no school like the old school and these definitely take me back. Originally produced in the 1970’s, Pro-Keds Royal Plus Sneakers ($70-$100) are back to bring some high-top funk to your wardrobe. Available with canvas, twill, or leather uppers, these classic basketball sneakers have been re-issued with updated monochrome colorways for an added dash of sophistication — which makes them far more versatile than your average white/green/blue kicks.
Check out other articles here
- RT @Donecca: .@Blurppy's 2014 Holiday #GiftGuide: Part 1 - Best Books! wp.me/p1uJQ7-aS5 via @blurppy 52 minutes ago
- @CiscoPg @brunodigill Robert, what does he need to do now? 1 hour ago
- RT @Donecca: .@DarkHallMansion & @NicoDelort Deliver A Fantastic Holiday Print: "A Charlie Brown Christmas @snoopy wp.me/p1uJQ7-aQ3 v… 1 hour ago
- @iam8bit SUCH a great book! A PERFECT gift for the holidays! 1 hour ago
- RT @TanieredeCyber: Poster Spy Partners With Ubisoft For An "Assassin's Creed Unity" Poster Contest wp.me/p1uJQ7-aRV via @blurppy 2 hours ago
- My best RTs this week came from: @firstshowing @DarkHallMansion @Flicksandbits @OrlandoArocena #thankSAll via sumall.com/thankyou 4 hours ago
- Poster Spy Partners With Ubisoft For An “Assassin’s Creed Unity” Poster Contest
- Blurppy’s 2014 Holiday Gift Guide: Part 1 – Best Books!
- Poster Posse Artist Robert Bruno Gets Back To Basics With “Drawing Block” But The End Results Are FAR From “Basic”
- Selk’Bag’s Superhero Sleeping Bags Are Simply “Marvel”-ous
- Cartoon Network To Release “Adventure Time: Finn the Human” DVD & Backpack On November 25th