There’s no school like the old school and these definitely take me back. Originally produced in the 1970’s, Pro-Keds Royal Plus Sneakers ($70-$100) are back to bring some high-top funk to your wardrobe. Available with canvas, twill, or leather uppers, these classic basketball sneakers have been re-issued with updated monochrome colorways for an added dash of sophistication — which makes them far more versatile than your average white/green/blue kicks.
Check out other articles here
- #HappyHalloween instagram.com/p/u1vaP7PEil/ 10 hours ago
- @nicodelort @deathwaltzrecs @jim_napier @StudiohouseDsgn @KevinBurke32 @GermainLussier @FabriquePosters @411posters #HappyHalloween Nico! 18 hours ago
- RT @S2lart: Don’t forget to follow @blurppy & @PosterPosse because there is nothing better (except cheeseburgers) 19 hours ago
- @S2lart @PosterPosse or @SNICKERS or @JuniorMintsTRI 19 hours ago
- #FF @deathwaltzrecs @jim_napier @StudiohouseDsgn @KevinBurke32 @GermainLussier @FabriquePosters @nicodelort @411posters @Flicksandbits 19 hours ago
- #HappyHalloween , we r hoping for lots of @SNICKERS & @JuniorMintsTRI tonight! #trickortreat 19 hours ago
- Mondo Says “Happy Halloween” With Today’s “Pet Sematary” & “The Omen” LP/ Poster Releases
- “THUNDERCATS: The Complete Series” Coming to Blu-ray From Warner Archive Collection!
- Joshua Budich Announces His Artist Proofs Sale From His Debut Solo Show At Spoke Art Gallery: “Otaku Obscura”
- Cult Collective Releases Their Second Limited Edition Tee: “Bob-OMB” By Mark Chilcott
- Check Out This Creepy Collection Of Horror Prints By Members Of The Poster Posse