My love of long coats goes beyond just those that I want to wear. I also appreciate and feel a need to bring you outstanding offerings for women. By blending Japanese design with Italian manufacturing, Giuliano Fujiwara has been able to develop some distinct styles for their Fall/Winter 2010 collection. Here, they offer their interpretation of the wool coat. Using angora rabbit fur and regular wool, this coat features a four-button front, two-front flap pockets, unique cuffs and a desirable collar. This fine piece of apparel can be yours for only $1495.
Check out other articles here
- .@PosterPosse Turns 88-Second Trailer Into An Insane @StarWars: Episode VII Art Tribute moviepilot.com/posts/2014/12/… via @moviepilotnews 4 hours ago
- How I did on Twitter this week: 9 New Followers, 39 Mentions, 34.9K Mention Reach. How'd your week go? via sumall.com/myweek 13 hours ago
- RT @verge: These 35th anniversary posters for Alien are gorgeous and gruesome theverge.com/e/7186696 http://t.co/1LxjzeaHAG 16 hours ago
- RT @PosterPosse: .@RonGuyatt's Space Travel Poster Series Is Absolutely Stellar wp.me/p59XvL-CL 16 hours ago
- @GeekyNerfherder These are so amazing! That Hulkbuster and Thanos are insane. 16 hours ago
- We Can't Stop Ogling @HotToysOfficial New Collectible Figures For @Marvel's "Avengers: Age of Ultron" wp.me/p1uJQ7-aXV 18 hours ago
- We Can’t Stop Ogling Hot Toys New Collectible Figures For Marvel’s “Avengers: Age of Ultron”
- The New Trailer For Clint Eastwood’s “American Sniper” Will Give You Goosebumps & Take Your Breath Away
- Preorder iam8bit’s Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number – Collector’s Edition Vinyl + Game!
- What Would DC Comic’s Superheroes & Villains Look Like In Iconic Movie Posters?
- Marvel Gives Fans A Must-Have King-Size Kirby Collection!