My love of long coats goes beyond just those that I want to wear. I also appreciate and feel a need to bring you outstanding offerings for women. By blending Japanese design with Italian manufacturing, Giuliano Fujiwara has been able to develop some distinct styles for their Fall/Winter 2010 collection. Here, they offer their interpretation of the wool coat. Using angora rabbit fur and regular wool, this coat features a four-button front, two-front flap pockets, unique cuffs and a desirable collar. This fine piece of apparel can be yours for only $1495.
Check out other articles here
- @TheNerdFu @OriginalFunko WANT! @Guardians @jamesgunn #awesome #Groot 5 hours ago
- RT @TheNerdFu: First Dancing #Groot Toy Officially Announced By Marvel! comicbook.com/blog/2014/08/2… @OriginalFunko wins the Internet! - http://t… 5 hours ago
- #FF @joannabarker89 @mtrprods @dannyratcliff @EugeneKaik @Cyber_wolf22 @jim_napier @chrisbrakeillo @cuylersmith @JamesHanceUK @MircoZett 5 hours ago
- Alex Ross - The Iron Giant for MONDOCON pinterest.com/pin/3849177179… 5 hours ago
- Vedder by Raj Khatri @metalraj00 pinterest.com/pin/3849177179… 8 hours ago
- #FF @KevinBurke32 @opasinski @JohnAslarona @FabriquePosters @IDWPublishing @JamesGunn @XombieDIRGE @nicodelort @Nerdlocker @FreshOranges 9 hours ago
- Marvel Gives Us Our First Look At “Death Of Wolverine #2″
- Phone Booth Gallery Asks Tom Whalen & Kevin Tong To Educate Us In Their Upcoming Show: “Info-Rama”
- Poster Posse Member Simon Delart Turns In A Stunning Daenerys Commissioned Piece And We Want One TOO!
- Andy Fairhurst Gives Us His Last 3 Superhero Kids….Ever, And It Breaks Our Heart!
- Marvel’s “Captain America: The Winter Soldier” Is Coming to Blu-ray, DVD and On Demand This September