My love of long coats goes beyond just those that I want to wear. I also appreciate and feel a need to bring you outstanding offerings for women. By blending Japanese design with Italian manufacturing, Giuliano Fujiwara has been able to develop some distinct styles for their Fall/Winter 2010 collection. Here, they offer their interpretation of the wool coat. Using angora rabbit fur and regular wool, this coat features a four-button front, two-front flap pockets, unique cuffs and a desirable collar. This fine piece of apparel can be yours for only $1495.
Check out other articles here
- .@ImageComics Announces A Free Copy of "Outcast #1" With "The Walking Dead, Volume25" blurppy.com/2016/02/08/ima… https://t.co/M9SJeHYPuK 10 hours ago
- RT @WeGeekGirls: #WGGs: #GeekArt Daily is out! paper.li/WeGeekGirls/14… Stories via @blurppy @needledesign 10 hours ago
- @HiMyNameIsSeton What was Fritzy like when Denver won? #intolerable #gloaty #unbearable? 14 hours ago
- Directed By @Jon_Favreau, @Disney's Live Action Adaptation Of @TheJungleBook Looks… youtube.com/watch?v=C4qgAa… blurppy.com/2016/02/08/dir… 19 hours ago
- My week on Twitter: 28 Mentions, 33.9K Mention Reach, 28 Retweets. How's your audience growing? via sumall.com/myweek 2 days ago
- RT @PosterPosse: HEY! Follow us on @instagram instagram.com/theposterposse/ to see pics from our official @thexfiles show with @iam8bit 2night. C… 2 days ago
- Image Comics Announces Free Copy of Outcast #1 With The Walking Dead, Volume25
- Directed By Jon Favreau, Disney’s Live Action Adaptation Of “The Jungle Book” Looks Sensational
- iam8bit & The Poster Posse’s Art Exhibit Pays Homage To “Conspiracies, Monsters & Mythology” From Fox’s “The X-Files”
- Dark Hall Mansion & Naja Conrad-Hansen Reveal Their Latest Collaboration: “Betty Boop”
- “LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens” Video Game Looks Awesome!