My love of long coats goes beyond just those that I want to wear. I also appreciate and feel a need to bring you outstanding offerings for women. By blending Japanese design with Italian manufacturing, Giuliano Fujiwara has been able to develop some distinct styles for their Fall/Winter 2010 collection. Here, they offer their interpretation of the wool coat. Using angora rabbit fur and regular wool, this coat features a four-button front, two-front flap pockets, unique cuffs and a desirable collar. This fine piece of apparel can be yours for only $1495.
Check out other articles here
- RT @slashfilm: 'The Stand' Adaptation Now Planned as Four Movies goo.gl/1iLodB http://t.co/YOwYPZaCvx 13 hours ago
- Check out "i am a rabbit out of room" by daniel danger on Storenvy. storenvy.com/products/10849… 18 hours ago
- #FF @GANYACINEMAART @Raid71 @ArtVCancer @Nerdlocker @GeekTyrant @Flicksandbits @tommypocket @PaybackPenguin @mtrprods @dannyratcliff 20 hours ago
- @CiscoPg Yes, Cowboy, Viking, Ninja will most likely star @prattprattpratt can't wait for that one! 20 hours ago
- #FF @PosterPosse @WorldOf3A @DarkInkArt @thefloodgallery @slashfilm @CollectiveCult @BottleneckNYC @PostNoJoes1 @HorrorByProxy @agentsofgeek 20 hours ago
- @CiscoPg I"m ready for a Luc Besson #CowboyBebop film.... 20 hours ago
- T.G.I.F….”I… Am… GROOT!”
- The First Character Posters For “Attack On Titan” Have Raised Our Hopes For The Live-Action Film
- Take Scarlett Johansson Home This January In The Luc Besson Action Adventure Film: “Lucy”
- Mondo To Release A Limited Edition “La Cinquette” 7-Inch Single With Custom Packaging Designed By Alan Hynes TODAY!
- Campo Santo & Olly Moss Release 3 New Prints To Celebrate Their 1 Year Anniversary