My love of long coats goes beyond just those that I want to wear. I also appreciate and feel a need to bring you outstanding offerings for women. By blending Japanese design with Italian manufacturing, Giuliano Fujiwara has been able to develop some distinct styles for their Fall/Winter 2010 collection. Here, they offer their interpretation of the wool coat. Using angora rabbit fur and regular wool, this coat features a four-button front, two-front flap pockets, unique cuffs and a desirable collar. This fine piece of apparel can be yours for only $1495.
Check out other articles here
- #godzilla @barbarianfact @posterposse comic_con preview night instagram.com/p/q0cB4tPEsN/ 8 hours ago
- @dccomics #jimlee comic_con instagram.com/p/q0WeydvEkG/ 9 hours ago
- batman #batman75 @dccomics comic_con instagram.com/p/q0VT-SPEiQ/ 9 hours ago
- johnaslarona's photo i.instagram.com/p/q0QE22mmam/ 10 hours ago
- @starwars koto_official comic_con instagram.com/p/q0OujuPEoa/ 10 hours ago
- comic_con @funko #alreadysoldout instagram.com/p/q0NO6pPEmM/ 10 hours ago
- Titan Books Gives Sci-Fi Fans 2 Fantastic Options For “The Art Of John Harris: Beyond The Horizon”
- SDCC 2014: Matt Needle Gets The Honor Of Having His Work Used As The Official Giveaway Poster For Marvel’s Panel At Hall H!
- Watch The Livestream of Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy Premier From Los Angeles
- Poster Posse Member Matt Ferguson Has Secretly Been Busy With Marvel UK & “Guardians of the Galaxy”
- 2014 SDCC: Lego… Dark Knight TUMBLER….TAKE MY MONEY!