My love of long coats goes beyond just those that I want to wear. I also appreciate and feel a need to bring you outstanding offerings for women. By blending Japanese design with Italian manufacturing, Giuliano Fujiwara has been able to develop some distinct styles for their Fall/Winter 2010 collection. Here, they offer their interpretation of the wool coat. Using angora rabbit fur and regular wool, this coat features a four-button front, two-front flap pockets, unique cuffs and a desirable collar. This fine piece of apparel can be yours for only $1495.
Check out other articles here
- Check out these #DisneyInfinity concept images for #marvel and #starwars vinylmationkingdom.com/2013/11/15/inf… 39 minutes ago
- RT @harlanelam: RT @blurppy: Check Out More Fantastic Images From @Planet_Pulp's "Besties" Series wp.me/p1uJQ7-8EY 2 hours ago
- @harlanelam @Planet_Pulp "Klaatu barada nikto" youtu.be/sIaxSxEqKtA 4 hours ago
- Check Out More Fantastic Images From @Planet_Pulp's "Besties" Series wp.me/p1uJQ7-8EY 5 hours ago
- @happyMdm @starwars @TLG75 He crushed it with these. Can't wait to see his NEXT series! 6 hours ago
- Check out @RidgeRooms Awesome #ChristmasStory Inspired Print 4 @galleries1988 upcoming #Crazy4Cult show wp.me/p1uJQ7-8CR via @blurppy 6 hours ago
- Check Out More Fantastic Images From Planet Pulp’s “Besties Series”
- Artist Berkay Daglar Travels Back And Forth In Time With His Latest Project: “Gifs Of Future Past”
- It’s Official, Wonder Woman Has Been Cast For Zach Snyder’s Upcoming Mega Movie: ‘Batman VS Superman’
- IDW Limited Gives Fans Something To Salivate Over With Preorder Info For Joe Hill’s “Locke & Key: Head Games”
- Phantom City Creative Is Offering Up Some Incredibly Creepy Halloween AP’s TODAY!