My love of long coats goes beyond just those that I want to wear. I also appreciate and feel a need to bring you outstanding offerings for women. By blending Japanese design with Italian manufacturing, Giuliano Fujiwara has been able to develop some distinct styles for their Fall/Winter 2010 collection. Here, they offer their interpretation of the wool coat. Using angora rabbit fur and regular wool, this coat features a four-button front, two-front flap pockets, unique cuffs and a desirable collar. This fine piece of apparel can be yours for only $1495.
Check out other articles here
- RT @igotbirds1: #FF The Contemporaries edition: @blurppy @cromeyellowweb @Nerdlocker @larryfire @RockPosterFrame @posterspy @Postersandtoy… 6 hours ago
- RT @LTDartgallery: Hi! #FF @artofbreese @monkeyminion @bonniegrrl @blurppy @TheCarlosRamos @mockzilla @markenglert @ellingson @Friendswithy… 10 hours ago
- .@FrightRags Releases An Awesome @MadMaxMovie T-Shirt: "Doof Warrior" blurppy.com/2015/05/29/fri… http://t.co/pJh9lZrukh 14 hours ago
- @GeekyNerfherder Let's try and hook up for dinner or something. I"m only 1.5 hours away. I will DM my info 14 hours ago
- @jurassicparkiv check out this print by @s2lart, we can't WAIT for the film! blurppy.com/2015/05/28/jur… 14 hours ago
- @GeekyNerfherder I saw @AVENGERS and @MadMaxMovie last weekend but I too need to see #Tomorrowland. 14 hours ago
- Fright Rags Releases An Awesome Fury Road T-Shirt: “Doof Warrior”
- “LEGO DC Comics Super Heroes – Justice League: Attack of the Legion of Doom” Coming This August!
- Icarus Films:”Dark Star: H.R. Giger’s World” Is A Bewildering Look At Genius
- Marvel’s New Ant-Man Poster Has Paul Rudd Hitchin’ A Ride
- Pixar’s “Inside Out” Coming To Disney Infinity 3.0