My love of long coats goes beyond just those that I want to wear. I also appreciate and feel a need to bring you outstanding offerings for women. By blending Japanese design with Italian manufacturing, Giuliano Fujiwara has been able to develop some distinct styles for their Fall/Winter 2010 collection. Here, they offer their interpretation of the wool coat. Using angora rabbit fur and regular wool, this coat features a four-button front, two-front flap pockets, unique cuffs and a desirable collar. This fine piece of apparel can be yours for only $1495.
Check out other articles here
- How I did on Twitter this week: 3 New Followers, 34 Mentions, 29K Mention Reach. How'd your week go? via sumall.com/myweek 6 hours ago
- From #StudioGhibli Comes "The Tale of the Princess Kaguya" On Blu-Ray & DVD wp.me/p1uJQ7-bem 10 hours ago
- RT @OrlandoArocena: R.I.P. Leonard Nimoy wp.me/p1uJQ7-be7 via @blurppy 20 hours ago
- @StudiohouseDsgn I'm so bummed i missed this one! 20 hours ago
- @StudiohouseDsgn I WISH! I'm at Little League practice tonight! 23 hours ago
- @thebeatles Read our exclusive interview with #ALEXROSS about this stunning project with @Darkhallmansion blurppy.com/2015/02/25/exc… 1 day ago