My love of long coats goes beyond just those that I want to wear. I also appreciate and feel a need to bring you outstanding offerings for women. By blending Japanese design with Italian manufacturing, Giuliano Fujiwara has been able to develop some distinct styles for their Fall/Winter 2010 collection. Here, they offer their interpretation of the wool coat. Using angora rabbit fur and regular wool, this coat features a four-button front, two-front flap pockets, unique cuffs and a desirable collar. This fine piece of apparel can be yours for only $1495.
Check out other articles here
- The Avett Brothers Berkeley, CA Concert Poster by Ken Taylor pinterest.com/pin/3849177179… 2 hours ago
- @plasticcell love your stuff, keep us on the loop on new releases. 3 hours ago
- RT @PaybackPenguin: @S2lart @PosterPosse @DisneysBigHero6 @blurppy I love it! There are so many options #BigHero6 will have a lot to choose… 3 hours ago
- RT @thefreshdoodle: At "Imagined Worlds" with these cool cats @blurppy @herocomplexart herocomplex @markomanev ! Good… http://t.co/sAnOO4PT… 3 hours ago
- RT @WeGeekGirls: #WGGs: #GeekArt Daily is out! paper.li/WeGeekGirls/14… Stories via @Robertbrunoill @blurppy 3 hours ago
- RT @JuanMartinez35: couldn't contain my excitement 4 @SonyPictures @elysium @blurppy @HeroComplexArt @colliderfrosty @LWLies http://t.co/ov… 3 hours ago
- Florey Gets The Next Spot In Geek Art/ French Paper Art Club’s Lineup Of Officially Licensed Batman Prints!
- Plastic Cell Creates Truly Amazing, One Off Pop Culture Sculptures
- Poster Posse Member Timothy Anderson Has The Right Tools For The Job With His New Set Of Letterpress “Ghostbusters” Prints
- IDW Takes Us Back In Time With: “Superman: Golden Age Sundays Volume 2, 1946-1949″