My love of long coats goes beyond just those that I want to wear. I also appreciate and feel a need to bring you outstanding offerings for women. By blending Japanese design with Italian manufacturing, Giuliano Fujiwara has been able to develop some distinct styles for their Fall/Winter 2010 collection. Here, they offer their interpretation of the wool coat. Using angora rabbit fur and regular wool, this coat features a four-button front, two-front flap pockets, unique cuffs and a desirable collar. This fine piece of apparel can be yours for only $1495.
Check out other articles here
- @Marvel's "Avengers: Age Of Ultron" Poster pinterest.com/pin/3849177179… 4 hours ago
- Marvel's "Avengers: Age of Ultron" poster pinterest.com/pin/3849177179… 4 hours ago
- @maxdalton @DarkHallMansion Thanks 4 taking the time to work with us on this awesome reveal Max! We're glad you liked the way it turned out 5 hours ago
- @PaybackPenguin @Hiperactivo @PosterPosse @mrflorey @LST_MIND @OrlandoArocena @Doaly @PAIDesign @Cakes_Comics Let's talk AVENGERS TRAILER! 5 hours ago
- @PaybackPenguin @Hiperactivo @PosterPosse @mrflorey @LST_MIND @OrlandoArocena @Doaly @PAIDesign @Cakes_Comics Thanks Josh! 5 hours ago
- RT @PaybackPenguin: Check out these awesome people! @Hiperactivo @PosterPosse @mrflorey @LST_MIND @OrlandoArocena @Doaly @PAIDesign @blurpp… 5 hours ago
- Watch The First Trailer For Marvel’s “Avengers: Age Of Ultron” And Just TRY Not To Scream “HULKBUSTER!”
- EXCLUSIVE! Dark Hall Mansion Partners Up With “Authentic Hendrix” On 3 Outstanding New Prints By Max Dalton
- Florey Gets The Next Spot In Geek Art/ French Paper Art Club’s Lineup Of Officially Licensed Batman Prints!
- Plastic Cell Creates Truly Amazing, One Off Pop Culture Sculptures