I had absolutely NO idea that the rings around a red Solo cup where intentional and represented actual measurements! This new discovery shall be tested all weekend in my driveway with Hennig. If you are in the neighborhood, stop by and come to your own conclusions.
Check out other articles here
- RT @PosterPosse: .@Hiperactivo's "75 Years Of Batman" Print Gives Fans A Plethora Of Prolific Profiles wp.me/p59XvL-D3 2 hours ago
- .@PosterPosse Turns 88-Second Trailer Into An Insane @StarWars: Episode VII Art Tribute moviepilot.com/posts/2014/12/… via @moviepilotnews 15 hours ago
- How I did on Twitter this week: 9 New Followers, 39 Mentions, 34.9K Mention Reach. How'd your week go? via sumall.com/myweek 23 hours ago
- RT @verge: These 35th anniversary posters for Alien are gorgeous and gruesome theverge.com/e/7186696 http://t.co/1LxjzeaHAG 1 day ago
- RT @PosterPosse: .@RonGuyatt's Space Travel Poster Series Is Absolutely Stellar wp.me/p59XvL-CL 1 day ago
- @GeekyNerfherder These are so amazing! That Hulkbuster and Thanos are insane. 1 day ago
- We Can’t Stop Ogling Hot Toys New Collectible Figures For Marvel’s “Avengers: Age of Ultron”
- The New Trailer For Clint Eastwood’s “American Sniper” Will Give You Goosebumps & Take Your Breath Away
- Preorder iam8bit’s Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number – Collector’s Edition Vinyl + Game!
- What Would DC Comic’s Superheroes & Villains Look Like In Iconic Movie Posters?
- Marvel Gives Fans A Must-Have King-Size Kirby Collection!