The Day of The Skulls is an ancient Bolivian ritual where skulls are decorated with cigarettes, sunglasses, flowers, and coca leaves. Some Bolivians believe a person has seven souls and one of them remains in the skeleton after they’ve been buried.
Check out other articles here
- @Cakes_Comics get ready for a Ferguson-Related contest on BLURPPY.COM tomorrow.... 8 hours ago
- #PosterPosse is part of a MASSIVE @WorldWarZmovie licensing launch along with @TitanBooks @CrownPublishing and more! blurppy.com/2013/06/18/par… 9 hours ago
- RT @midmarauder: Head over to @blurppy to see the exclusive series of Maniac Art made in conjunction with @altmovieposters Contest: http://… 9 hours ago
- ‘Dumb And Dumber To’ Universal Studio Locks Deal For Farrellys, Jim Carrey, Jeff Daniels Sequel deadline.com/2013/06/toldja… 10 hours ago
- @bwhitesell @WorldWarZMovie ALL the artists did an amazing job. 12 hours ago
- .@ParamountPics Announces @WorldWarZMovie Licensing Program & Blurppy's #PosterPosse Is A Major Part Of It! wp.me/p1uJQ7-7bS 14 hours ago
- Paramount Pictures Announces World War Z Licensing & Blurppy’s “Poster Posse” Is A Major Part Of It!
- MMM = Midnight Marauder “Maniac”- Check Out His Colorful Creations For AMP’s DVD Contest
- Gallery 1988 Is Proud To Present A Group Show Curated By Mike Mitchell Called “Space: The Gallery Show”
- 21 & Over Now Available On Blu-ray & DVD Combo Pack
- Onsale Info For Justin VanGenderen’s Location, Location, Location Series With Galerie F