Blurppy has a bit of a “Ching-Thing” in that we simply can’t get enough of her work. Recently Tracie participated in an exhibit for Spoke Art Gallery entitled “Bad Dads“. The show was a tribute to the films of Wes Anderson and was a complete success. Tracie’s offering for the show is quite spectacular. How do I know, well, I am fortunate enough to have my very own copy aaaaaaand JUST TAKE A LOOK! Tracie sold out of these rather quickly but she will be offering her APs on Monday, Nov. 26th, at a random time. There aren’t a lot of these beauties available so be sure to follow Tracie HERE on Twitter to find out when they are dropping. She may even let you in on her ham addiction and how she is coping with it. Be sure to stop by Tracie’s website too. She has a bunch of really great prints for sale in her store. While you are on her website you should also go to the NEWS section and read up about her experience at NYCC. There is some good stuff in there about Carrie Fisher, yes, Princess Leia, liking one of her Star Wars prints and there is even some info about a fan paying for a print with …bacon? Seriously, Tracie’s love for ham could be her undoing someday. Until that day though, we get to enjoy some incredible art from a gifted and truly nice person.
Check out other articles here
- @conorlangtonart glad u liked it. Thanks for sharing it with us. 10 hours ago
- RT @TheCanvasLens: Nice piece on @PosterPosse XMen project over @nerdist! Awesomeness! nerdist.com/2014/03/artist… @blurppy 10 hours ago
- @amy_geek @PosterPosse I just commented to you on your CON schedule page over on your blog. 13 hours ago
- @QFSChris @designandestroy @PosterPosse @austinkleon Ditto to what Chris said. ALWAYS fantastic to meet up in person, talk shop & have fun 13 hours ago
- RT @harlanelam: @NerdistDotCom @blurppy Thanks for sharing all this #XMen art. @PosterPosse does fantastic work! 14 hours ago
- RT @NerdistDotCom: Have a look at how different artists envision X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST. Which of these posters do you like best? http:… 14 hours ago
- Filmmaker Andrew Stanton Shares The Clues Of Great Storytelling In His Fantastic TED TALKS Speech
- Artist Conor Langton Checks In At The Grand Budapest Hotel
- Mondo’s Disney Show: “Nothing’s Impossible” Gets Better With Every Reveal! Check Out New Art By Martin Ansin, Tom Whalen, J.C. Richard & MORE!
- Mondo, Matt Taylor & Kevin Dart Take Us Boldly Where No Man Has Gone Before…..
- Turn Your Bathroom Into An Art Gallery With Custom Shower Curtains From Society 6