These days there are a lot of mega-franchises out there. Between superheroes, pirates, spies, little blue men and animated toys, just to name a few, there is a lot of coin being made out there but WHO has the best money-makers? Warner Bros., Disney, Sony, Universal, Lionsgate, 20th Century Fox, and Paramount each have their own impressive line-ups. Take a look at this interesting graphic from EMPIRE MAGAZINE and pick your favorite.
Check out other articles here
- RT @thedarkinker: SPACE INVADER SHADES OF GREEN VARIANT! Now Available @HeroComplexArt hcgart.com/products/space… @WeGeekGirls @blurppy http… 38 minutes ago
- #FF @IDWPublishing @collectsideshow @3Aofficial @TheNerdFu @VeryVeryKult @PostNoJoes1 @StudiohouseDsgn @sogeekinawesome @SKUZZLESCAN 41 minutes ago
- @OrlandoArocena @Marvel Tony would fight dirty but once his bag of tricks runs out, Cap is relentless and would take him DOWN! 45 minutes ago
- @blakeshelton #CodyWickline's version of He Stopped Loving Her Today gave me goosebumps & brought tears to my eyes. Can't WAIT to hear more 46 minutes ago
- .@OrlandoArocena's New Tribute Print To @Marvel's Upcoming "Captain America: CIVIL WAR" Is Painfully Awesome wp.me/p1uJQ7-bgK 1 hour ago
- @WeGeekGirls Likewise GiGi.... 1 hour ago
- Orlando Arocena’s New Tribute Print To Marvel’s Upcoming “CIVIL WAR” Is Painfully Awesome
- “Rise Of Super Heroes” Comic Book Legend Stan Lee To Teach Free Online Course From edX & The Smithsonian Institution
- Dark Hall Mansion & Tom Whalen Are Back With Another Extraordinary Charlie Brown Print
- Image Comics Brings “Spawn: Resurrection” To Life
- Marvel Releases An All-New Trailer for “Avengers: Age Of Ultron” & We Are Geeked UP!