These days there are a lot of mega-franchises out there. Between superheroes, pirates, spies, little blue men and animated toys, just to name a few, there is a lot of coin being made out there but WHO has the best money-makers? Warner Bros., Disney, Sony, Universal, Lionsgate, 20th Century Fox, and Paramount each have their own impressive line-ups. Take a look at this interesting graphic from EMPIRE MAGAZINE and pick your favorite.
Check out other articles here
- RT @igotbirds1: #FF @GreyMatterArt @PosterPosse @kentaylorart @KevinBurke32 @mattryantobin @tracieching @Hiperactivo @BarbarianFact @S2lart 3 hours ago
- @AntMan @PosterPosse @RealD3D @AMCTheatres we LOVE this official poster by @tommypocket, congrats on the contest! Can't wait to c the movie! 3 hours ago
- RT @AntMan: The votes are in: here's the poster you get when you buy an opening weekend #AntMan @RealD3D ticket at @AMCTheatres! http://t.c… 3 hours ago
- @AncientAliens @HISTORY I want to know more about the Metal Library..... 3 hours ago
- RT @needledesign: Poster for Hou Hsiao-hsien’s The Assassin. http://t.co/oJiZDQMbTD 3 hours ago
- RT @PosterPosse: .@LST_MIND Asks...."What's YOUR Weapon Of Choice?" posterposse.com/luke-butland-a… 3 hours ago
- Sideshow Collectibles + Ralph McQuarrie = Just Take My Money
- Asif Kapadia’s Latest Documentary About Amy Winehouse Will Leave You Exhilarated And Devastated
- AMC’s “Fear The Walking Dead” Has Us SO Geeked Up For SDCC!
- Marvel & Skottie Young Are Going To Take All Our Money With These Exclusive SDCC Pins
- This New Star Wars Infographic Breaks Down The Evolution Of Stormtroopers & Their Blasters