These days there are a lot of mega-franchises out there. Between superheroes, pirates, spies, little blue men and animated toys, just to name a few, there is a lot of coin being made out there but WHO has the best money-makers? Warner Bros., Disney, Sony, Universal, Lionsgate, 20th Century Fox, and Paramount each have their own impressive line-ups. Take a look at this interesting graphic from EMPIRE MAGAZINE and pick your favorite.
Check out other articles here
- RT @igotbirds1: #FF The Contemporaries edition: @blurppy @cromeyellowweb @Nerdlocker @larryfire @RockPosterFrame @posterspy @Postersandtoy… 2 hours ago
- RT @LTDartgallery: Hi! #FF @artofbreese @monkeyminion @bonniegrrl @blurppy @TheCarlosRamos @mockzilla @markenglert @ellingson @Friendswithy… 6 hours ago
- .@FrightRags Releases An Awesome @MadMaxMovie T-Shirt: "Doof Warrior" blurppy.com/2015/05/29/fri… http://t.co/pJh9lZrukh 10 hours ago
- @GeekyNerfherder Let's try and hook up for dinner or something. I"m only 1.5 hours away. I will DM my info 10 hours ago
- @jurassicparkiv check out this print by @s2lart, we can't WAIT for the film! blurppy.com/2015/05/28/jur… 10 hours ago
- @GeekyNerfherder I saw @AVENGERS and @MadMaxMovie last weekend but I too need to see #Tomorrowland. 10 hours ago
- Fright Rags Releases An Awesome Fury Road T-Shirt: “Doof Warrior”
- “LEGO DC Comics Super Heroes – Justice League: Attack of the Legion of Doom” Coming This August!
- Icarus Films:”Dark Star: H.R. Giger’s World” Is A Bewildering Look At Genius
- Marvel’s New Ant-Man Poster Has Paul Rudd Hitchin’ A Ride
- Pixar’s “Inside Out” Coming To Disney Infinity 3.0