These days there are a lot of mega-franchises out there. Between superheroes, pirates, spies, little blue men and animated toys, just to name a few, there is a lot of coin being made out there but WHO has the best money-makers? Warner Bros., Disney, Sony, Universal, Lionsgate, 20th Century Fox, and Paramount each have their own impressive line-ups. Take a look at this interesting graphic from EMPIRE MAGAZINE and pick your favorite.
Check out other articles here
- If Christopher Nolan Directed Pixar's The Incredibles (via @KotakuAU) kotaku.com.au/2014/08/if-chr… 7 hours ago
- @martin_Hosking any chance you could follow me so I could DM you? It's in regards to RB and the misuse of our art. 7 hours ago
- RT @S2lart: Thank to @blurppy & @PosterPosse for sharing my work «@Unity » Cc @UbisoftMTL blurppy.com/2014/08/30/wel… http://t.co/5lKexoNYY5 8 hours ago
- Assassin's Creed - Simon Delart/ variant edition s2lart pinterest.com/pin/3849177179… 12 hours ago
- Assassin' Creed - Simon Delart/ regular edition @s2lart pinterest.com/pin/3849177179… 12 hours ago
- We'll Give You ONE Guess What @S2lart's Favorite #VideoGame Is... wp.me/p1uJQ7-awz 14 hours ago
- We’ll Give You ONE Guess What Simon Delart’s Favorite Video Game Is…
- Pick Up The Third Stellar Print From Dark Hall Mansion’s Seminal Film Series: “The War Of The Worlds” By Tom Whalen
- French Artist Yo Az Gives Fans A NEW Look At Star Wars And MORE!
- Author Richard Kadrey Is Back With Another Sandman Slim Book: “The Getaway God”
- IDW Asks….”What Comes After The Bigger Bang?”