These days there are a lot of mega-franchises out there. Between superheroes, pirates, spies, little blue men and animated toys, just to name a few, there is a lot of coin being made out there but WHO has the best money-makers? Warner Bros., Disney, Sony, Universal, Lionsgate, 20th Century Fox, and Paramount each have their own impressive line-ups. Take a look at this interesting graphic from EMPIRE MAGAZINE and pick your favorite.
Check out other articles here
- #iatetoomuch #HappyThanskgiving 8 hours ago
- .@PaulShipper Offers Up His AP's To His Very First Screenprint: "Sin City 2" wp.me/p1uJQ7-aSw 16 hours ago
- RT @JurassicPark: The park is open. Watch the #JurassicWorld trailer now! amp.twimg.com/v/8a438fd9-eba… 16 hours ago
- RT @fromupnorth: If you missed out roundup of alternate "The Goonies" posters: fromupnorth.com/alternative-th… http://t.co/0DAaDe38Ql 16 hours ago
- RT @TanieredeCyber: Blurppy's 2014 Holiday Gift Guide: Part 1 - Best Books! wp.me/p1uJQ7-aS5 via @blurppy 1 day ago
- RT @posterspy: Thanks to @blurppy for their write up about our competition with @Assassins_UK! 1 day ago
- Paul Shipper Offers Up His AP’s To His Very First Screenprint: “Sin City 2″
- Poster Spy Partners With Ubisoft For An “Assassin’s Creed Unity” Poster Contest
- Blurppy’s 2014 Holiday Gift Guide: Part 1 – Best Books!
- Poster Posse Artist Robert Bruno Gets Back To Basics With “Drawing Block” But The End Results Are FAR From “Basic”
- Selk’Bag’s Superhero Sleeping Bags Are Simply “Marvel”-ous