These days there are a lot of mega-franchises out there. Between superheroes, pirates, spies, little blue men and animated toys, just to name a few, there is a lot of coin being made out there but WHO has the best money-makers? Warner Bros., Disney, Sony, Universal, Lionsgate, 20th Century Fox, and Paramount each have their own impressive line-ups. Take a look at this interesting graphic from EMPIRE MAGAZINE and pick your favorite.
Check out other articles here
- Check out ‘Captain America 2′ Reviews: Early Buzz Says ‘The Winter Soldier’ Will Blow You Out of the Water screencrush.com/captain-americ… 2 hours ago
- DAMN @tracieching, I REALLY want a copy of those books! SUPERB! 4 hours ago
- Game time #Littleleague instagram.com/p/la6hw4PEuZ/ 10 hours ago
- @StasisFrames ASK...and you shall receive @Hiperactivo has heard your request and responded! salvador.bigcartel.com 12 hours ago
- @Robertbrunoill just received and posted images of your #AVENGERS print! Thank you VERY much. Can't wait to show it to my son! 12 hours ago
- @robertbrunoill #avengers. Detail 1 #hawkeye instagram.com/p/laopD0vEkK/ 12 hours ago
- Matt Ferguson’s Piece For Bottleneck Gallery’s “When The Lights Go Out 2″ Will Leave You Asking…”Doctor WHO?”
- Tim Anderson’s AP’s For “The Army of the 12 Monkeys Factor” Are Pretty Fantastic And Up For Grabs
- Dacosta’s Kickstarter Campaign: “March Of The Robots” Would Make Gort Proud
- IDW To Adapt Harlan Ellison’s Award Winning Star Trek Script: “The City On The Edge Of Forever” As A Comic Book Miniseries!
- Bottleneck Gallery And Nagy Norbert Celebrate HBO’s “TRUE DETECTIVE” With A Pair Of Fantastic Prints