These days there are a lot of mega-franchises out there. Between superheroes, pirates, spies, little blue men and animated toys, just to name a few, there is a lot of coin being made out there but WHO has the best money-makers? Warner Bros., Disney, Sony, Universal, Lionsgate, 20th Century Fox, and Paramount each have their own impressive line-ups. Take a look at this interesting graphic from EMPIRE MAGAZINE and pick your favorite.
Check out other articles here
- "Dead in L.A." By thedarkinker on sale now at Posterposse.com #horror #zombie instagram.com/p/8xCki1vEl2/ 3 hours ago
- How I did on Twitter this week: 427 New Followers, 41 Mentions, 30.1K Mention Reach. How'd your week go? via sumall.com/myweek 2 days ago
- @hiperactivo + #TheCrow = #awesome instagram.com/p/8q1bf9PEr8/ 2 days ago
- @hiperactivo did a fantastic job on this #TheCrow print! instagram.com/p/8q1VgsPErt/ 2 days ago
- ... #TheCrow by @hiperactivo instagram.com/p/8q1PLlvErd/ 2 days ago
- Huge thank you to @hiperactivo for this print that pays homage to 1 of my favorite films... instagram.com/p/8q1CUlvEq9/ 2 days ago
- DHM & Nicolas Delort Announce A Breathtaking, 7-Print Set Of The Classic Universal Monsters
- Dark Horse Comics Announces Mœbius Collection Of Hardcovers
- Titan Comics Launching Assassin’s Creed Comic Book Series, Check Out The Variant Covers!
- These ARE The Mugs You Are Looking For! All New Star Wars: The Force Awakens Mugs Are A Perfect Way To Start Your Day
- Dark Hall Mansion Announces Incredible Brad Bird & Jeff Granito “Iron Giant” Prints