These days there are a lot of mega-franchises out there. Between superheroes, pirates, spies, little blue men and animated toys, just to name a few, there is a lot of coin being made out there but WHO has the best money-makers? Warner Bros., Disney, Sony, Universal, Lionsgate, 20th Century Fox, and Paramount each have their own impressive line-ups. Take a look at this interesting graphic from EMPIRE MAGAZINE and pick your favorite.
Check out other articles here
- .@HeroComplexArt And @BruceYan Hold A Silent Auction To Benefit The #Oklahoma City Area wp.me/p1uJQ7-6WB 53 minutes ago
- @jessicawardart @timleeartwork @auniakahn @jelartist @PlantieBee @lauriemcclave @jAsian @ChrisUmanaArt @YAYLAblog @SplendorDevice thank u! 1 hour ago
- @cromeyellowweb @TheCanvasLens @HeroComplexArt @Planet_Pulp @GauntletGallery @411posters awwwww... 1 hour ago
- #IWantTo.... wp.me/p1uJQ7-6Qb 2 hours ago
- .@Mondonews Next Vinyl Release: "The Raid: Redemption" With Art By @Jock4twenty onsale TODAY! wp.me/p1uJQ7-6Wh via @blurppy 2 hours ago
- .@iam8bit Entertainment System: The iam8bit International Art Exhibit Featuring Work Inspired By Retro Video Games… wp.me/p1uJQ7-6Wp 2 hours ago
- Hero Complex Gallery And Bruce Yan Hold A Silent Auction To Benefit The Oklahoma City Area
- I Want To….
- “iam8bit Entertainment System” The iam8bit International Art Exhibit Featuring Work Inspired By Retro Video Games Of The 80′s
- Mondo Announces Onsale Info For Next Vinyl Release: “The Raid: Redemption” With Art By Jock
- Everybody In Star Trek Wants To Sit In The Kirk’s Chair…