These days there are a lot of mega-franchises out there. Between superheroes, pirates, spies, little blue men and animated toys, just to name a few, there is a lot of coin being made out there but WHO has the best money-makers? Warner Bros., Disney, Sony, Universal, Lionsgate, 20th Century Fox, and Paramount each have their own impressive line-ups. Take a look at this interesting graphic from EMPIRE MAGAZINE and pick your favorite.
Check out other articles here
- @IDWLimited There is a lot of great stuff in here! 19 minutes ago
- RT @IDWLimited: From now until Friday, when you shop on idwlimited.com, if you buy 2 or more items the lowest item in your cart is … 20 minutes ago
- .@Lordemusic Releases The Title Track: "Yellow Flicker Beat" For @TheHungerGames: Mockingjay Part 1" wp.me/p1uJQ7-aGV via @blurppy 59 minutes ago
- My best RTs this week came from: @PosterPosse @QFSChris @nicodelort @DarkHallMansion @KingthedarkDhn #thankSAll via sumall.com/thankyou 3 hours ago
- RT @FAMPart: #CityofGod was nominated for 4 #Oscars thanks to a big US release by #Miramax–Don’t lose out on a limited ed print http://t.co… 5 hours ago
- RT @Angels: Send your congrats to @Trouty20 on his 2014 Hank Aaron Award nomination & VOTE for him at atmlb.com/1mLNJgZ! http://t.co/w… 5 hours ago
- Lorde Releases The Title Track: “Yellow Flicker Beat” For “The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1″ Soundtrack
- IDW Publishing Announces Some AWESOME 2014 NYCC Exclusives
- Exclusive: Private Commission Reveal – Barret Chapman’s “Taxi Driver”
- Preorder Threezero’s Awesome 1/6th Scale RoboCop EM-208 Figure On Monday, September 29th!
- Los Angeles Artist Blake Armstrong Gives Us A Fantastic Image For The Scotch Smuggling Scoundrel, “Han Burgundy”