I know, I know, the first thing you say when you look at this Jetsonesque car is “I want one!” The SECOND thing you probably say is, “How the hell do you get in the thing?” Would you believe the windshield? Not very practical and I’m sure it had something to do with its demise but I find this one still very interesting to look at. I bet “His Boy Elroy” would have LOVED one!
Check out other articles here
- RT @verge: These 35th anniversary posters for Alien are gorgeous and gruesome theverge.com/e/7186696 http://t.co/1LxjzeaHAG 2 hours ago
- RT @PosterPosse: .@RonGuyatt's Space Travel Poster Series Is Absolutely Stellar wp.me/p59XvL-CL 2 hours ago
- @GeekyNerfherder These are so amazing! That Hulkbuster and Thanos are insane. 2 hours ago
- We Can't Stop Ogling @HotToysOfficial New Collectible Figures For @Marvel's "Avengers: Age of Ultron" wp.me/p1uJQ7-aXV 4 hours ago
- @CiscoPg our ALIEN tribute is still getting a LOT of love...I'm watching it again as we speak, STILL a fantastic suspense ride. 19 hours ago
- RT @cromeyellowweb: #FF shoutouts! @blurppy @posterposse @GreyMatterArt @zeitgaiss @QFSChris @HeroComplexArt !! 19 hours ago
- We Can’t Stop Ogling Hot Toys New Collectible Figures For Marvel’s “Avengers: Age of Ultron”
- The New Trailer For Clint Eastwood’s “American Sniper” Will Give You Goosebumps & Take Your Breath Away
- Preorder iam8bit’s Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number – Collector’s Edition Vinyl + Game!
- What Would DC Comic’s Superheroes & Villains Look Like In Iconic Movie Posters?
- Marvel Gives Fans A Must-Have King-Size Kirby Collection!