I know, I know, the first thing you say when you look at this Jetsonesque car is “I want one!” The SECOND thing you probably say is, “How the hell do you get in the thing?” Would you believe the windshield? Not very practical and I’m sure it had something to do with its demise but I find this one still very interesting to look at. I bet “His Boy Elroy” would have LOVED one!
Check out other articles here
- #godzilla @barbarianfact @posterposse comic_con preview night instagram.com/p/q0cB4tPEsN/ 8 hours ago
- @dccomics #jimlee comic_con instagram.com/p/q0WeydvEkG/ 9 hours ago
- batman #batman75 @dccomics comic_con instagram.com/p/q0VT-SPEiQ/ 9 hours ago
- johnaslarona's photo i.instagram.com/p/q0QE22mmam/ 10 hours ago
- @starwars koto_official comic_con instagram.com/p/q0OujuPEoa/ 10 hours ago
- comic_con @funko #alreadysoldout instagram.com/p/q0NO6pPEmM/ 10 hours ago
- Titan Books Gives Sci-Fi Fans 2 Fantastic Options For “The Art Of John Harris: Beyond The Horizon”
- SDCC 2014: Matt Needle Gets The Honor Of Having His Work Used As The Official Giveaway Poster For Marvel’s Panel At Hall H!
- Watch The Livestream of Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy Premier From Los Angeles
- Poster Posse Member Matt Ferguson Has Secretly Been Busy With Marvel UK & “Guardians of the Galaxy”
- 2014 SDCC: Lego… Dark Knight TUMBLER….TAKE MY MONEY!