I know, I know, the first thing you say when you look at this Jetsonesque car is “I want one!” The SECOND thing you probably say is, “How the hell do you get in the thing?” Would you believe the windshield? Not very practical and I’m sure it had something to do with its demise but I find this one still very interesting to look at. I bet “His Boy Elroy” would have LOVED one!
Check out other articles here
- How I did on Twitter this week: 3 New Followers, 34 Mentions, 29K Mention Reach. How'd your week go? via sumall.com/myweek 7 hours ago
- From #StudioGhibli Comes "The Tale of the Princess Kaguya" On Blu-Ray & DVD wp.me/p1uJQ7-bem 12 hours ago
- RT @OrlandoArocena: R.I.P. Leonard Nimoy wp.me/p1uJQ7-be7 via @blurppy 22 hours ago
- @StudiohouseDsgn I'm so bummed i missed this one! 22 hours ago
- @StudiohouseDsgn I WISH! I'm at Little League practice tonight! 1 day ago
- @thebeatles Read our exclusive interview with #ALEXROSS about this stunning project with @Darkhallmansion blurppy.com/2015/02/25/exc… 1 day ago