I know, I know, the first thing you say when you look at this Jetsonesque car is “I want one!” The SECOND thing you probably say is, “How the hell do you get in the thing?” Would you believe the windshield? Not very practical and I’m sure it had something to do with its demise but I find this one still very interesting to look at. I bet “His Boy Elroy” would have LOVED one!
Check out other articles here
- RT @KALEL114: @blurppy @andy_fairhurst @starwars @PosterPosse Wooooooow!! 5 hours ago
- @geoff_marchment @andy_fairhurst the pics don't do them proper justice. Absolutely gorgeous in person! Now I need a #aaronbrosframecoupon 5 hours ago
- RT @geoff_marchment: @blurppy @andy_fairhurst just LOVE these three. 5 hours ago
- ZOOM! @andy_fairhurst @starwars @posterposse #awesome instagram.com/p/sTDGfrvElk/ 6 hours ago
- Reveal #8 TY @andy_fairhurst @starwars @posterposse #endor #DarthVader instagram.com/p/sTC_eqvEla/ 6 hours ago
- Double trouble @andy_fairhurst @posterposse @starwars #awesome instagram.com/p/sTC1nSPElH/ 6 hours ago
- Pick Up The Third Stellar Print From Dark Hall Mansion’s Seminal Film Series: “The War Of The Worlds” By Tom Whalen
- French Artist Yo Az Gives Fans A NEW Look At Star Wars And MORE!
- Author Richard Kadrey Is Back With Another Sandman Slim Book: “The Getaway God”
- IDW Asks….”What Comes After The Bigger Bang?”
- Check Out The Motion Poster For Simon Pegg’s Upcoming Film: “Kill Me Three Times”