I know, I know, the first thing you say when you look at this Jetsonesque car is “I want one!” The SECOND thing you probably say is, “How the hell do you get in the thing?” Would you believe the windshield? Not very practical and I’m sure it had something to do with its demise but I find this one still very interesting to look at. I bet “His Boy Elroy” would have LOVED one!
Check out other articles here
- RT @Donecca: The @PosterPosse Launches Phase 5 Of Their Officially Licensed "#BigHero6 Project ! wp.me/p1uJQ7-aON via @blurppy 16 hours ago
- RT @iam8bit: @blurppy @PlayStation @Dick_Hogg @KommanderKlobb The folks who made the Hohokum game will enjoy being on this list, too. Cheer… 16 hours ago
- RT @Donecca: .@Blurppy's 2014 Holiday #GiftGuide: Part 1 - Best Books! wp.me/p1uJQ7-aS5 via @blurppy 20 hours ago
- @CiscoPg @brunodigill Robert, what does he need to do now? 21 hours ago
- RT @Donecca: .@DarkHallMansion & @NicoDelort Deliver A Fantastic Holiday Print: "A Charlie Brown Christmas @snoopy wp.me/p1uJQ7-aQ3 v… 21 hours ago
- @iam8bit SUCH a great book! A PERFECT gift for the holidays! 21 hours ago
- Poster Spy Partners With Ubisoft For An “Assassin’s Creed Unity” Poster Contest
- Blurppy’s 2014 Holiday Gift Guide: Part 1 – Best Books!
- Poster Posse Artist Robert Bruno Gets Back To Basics With “Drawing Block” But The End Results Are FAR From “Basic”
- Selk’Bag’s Superhero Sleeping Bags Are Simply “Marvel”-ous
- Cartoon Network To Release “Adventure Time: Finn the Human” DVD & Backpack On November 25th