I know, I know, the first thing you say when you look at this Jetsonesque car is “I want one!” The SECOND thing you probably say is, “How the hell do you get in the thing?” Would you believe the windshield? Not very practical and I’m sure it had something to do with its demise but I find this one still very interesting to look at. I bet “His Boy Elroy” would have LOVED one!
Check out other articles here
- @PosterPosse we hate waiting, tell us what it is... TELL US WHAT IT IS ! 3 hours ago
- RT @PosterPosse: We have a COUPLE of "BIG" announcements coming up on OCTOBER 6th. Stay tuned, they are pretty dang cool, can't wait to sha… 3 hours ago
- RT @BerkayDaglar: Golden sketch for #amyadams http://t.co/oFRoWPQ9an 5 hours ago
- RT @darkcitygallery: Last day of the show @Phoenixcinema artwork by @MALLEUSDELIC @PDFlanders @adsimpsonstudio @Landland_USA @Switchopen ht… 5 hours ago
- RT @PosterPosse: In a few more days & @DarkHallMansion Releases @NicoDelort's AWESOME New Print It's The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown http:/… 5 hours ago
- @IDWLimited There is a lot of great stuff in here! 6 hours ago
- Lorde Releases The Title Track: “Yellow Flicker Beat” For “The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1″ Soundtrack
- IDW Publishing Announces Some AWESOME 2014 NYCC Exclusives
- Exclusive: Private Commission Reveal – Barret Chapman’s “Taxi Driver”
- Preorder Threezero’s Awesome 1/6th Scale RoboCop EM-208 Figure On Monday, September 29th!
- Los Angeles Artist Blake Armstrong Gives Us A Fantastic Image For The Scotch Smuggling Scoundrel, “Han Burgundy”