I know, I know, the first thing you say when you look at this Jetsonesque car is “I want one!” The SECOND thing you probably say is, “How the hell do you get in the thing?” Would you believe the windshield? Not very practical and I’m sure it had something to do with its demise but I find this one still very interesting to look at. I bet “His Boy Elroy” would have LOVED one!
Check out other articles here
- The Complete 1st Season Of “Teen Titans Go!” Now Available on Blu-Ray wp.me/p1uJQ7-bsv 1 hour ago
- How I did on Twitter this week: 14 New Followers, 32 Mentions, 20.7K Mention Reach. How'd your week go? via sumall.com/myweek 19 hours ago
- .@MarkEnglert Partners With @iam8bit For A Gorgeous Limited Edition Vinyl & Poster For @Playstation's "Journey" wp.me/p1uJQ7-bsi 1 day ago
- #FF @PosterPosse @DarkHallMansion @GreyMatterArt @AcmeArchives @WorldOf3A @GeekyNerfherder @Pixalry @WeGeekGirls @slashfilm @Nerdlocker 2 days ago
- RT @PosterPosse: .@TimbaSmits @AndyKWHau @Doaly good luck at 2morrow's @71aLondon event for @CoppaFeelPeople. wish we could be there 2 http… 2 days ago
- RT @PosterPosse: 10 Najlepszych Plakatów z projektu @POSTERPOSSE Tribute to @Marvel @Netflix @netflixuk@netflixbrasil @MarvelUK http://t.co… 2 days ago
- The Complete 1st Season Of “Teen Titans Go!” Now Available on Blu-Ray
- Mark Englert Partners With iam8bit For A Gorgeous Limited Edition Vinyl & Poster For Playstation’s “Journey”
- Check Out The Ultimate List Of Superhero Lairs!
- Dark Hall Mansion Continues Their Twilight Zone Series With Guest Artist SHAG
- 3D LightFX Reveals An Impressive Line Up Of Star Wars LED Deco Lights