I know, I know, the first thing you say when you look at this Jetsonesque car is “I want one!” The SECOND thing you probably say is, “How the hell do you get in the thing?” Would you believe the windshield? Not very practical and I’m sure it had something to do with its demise but I find this one still very interesting to look at. I bet “His Boy Elroy” would have LOVED one!
Check out other articles here
- All New Images & Info For @DisneyInfinity 3.0 @StarWars: Twilight of the Republic Play Set blurppy.com/2015/05/26/all… http://t.co/7QKdvxsCwo 14 hours ago
- My best RTs this week came from: @HorrorByProxy @PosterPosse @toysrevil @DarkHallMansion #thankSAll Who were yours? sumall.com/thankyou 15 hours ago
- RT @PosterPosse: .@MadMaxUniverse check out PT1 & 2 of r art tribute to @MadMaxMovie @wbpictures @MadMaxMovieUK posterposse.com/exclusive-phas… http… 19 hours ago
- RT @PosterPosse: @prattprattpratt @SciFiNow @firstshowing @slashfilm @amy_geek check out this tribute by @s2lart for @JurassicPark http://t… 19 hours ago
- RT @WeGeekGirls: #WGGs: #GeekArt Daily is out! paper.li/WeGeekGirls/14… Stories via @blurppy 1 day ago
- .@Mondonews's @StrongstuffTom Solo Show: "Pulp Menagerie" Looks Absolutely Sensational! blurppy.com/2015/05/25/mon… http://t.co/1mC9aRyyIl 1 day ago
- All New Images & Info For Disney Infinity 3.0 “Star Wars: Twilight of the Republic” Play Set
- DC Collectibles Bringing A Highly Desirable, Limited Edition Jim Lee Batman Action Figure & Original Sketches To SDCC
- Mondo’s Tom Whalen Solo Show: “Pulp Menagerie” Looks Absolutely Sensational!
- Funko Reveals Their Inner Self With These Awesome Inside Out Mystery Minis
- Janky Toys Offers Up Some “Severed Limbs” From A Galaxy Far, Far Away