I know, I know, the first thing you say when you look at this Jetsonesque car is “I want one!” The SECOND thing you probably say is, “How the hell do you get in the thing?” Would you believe the windshield? Not very practical and I’m sure it had something to do with its demise but I find this one still very interesting to look at. I bet “His Boy Elroy” would have LOVED one!
Check out other articles here
- @nicodelort @deathwaltzrecs @jim_napier @StudiohouseDsgn @KevinBurke32 @GermainLussier @FabriquePosters @411posters #HappyHalloween Nico! 1 hour ago
- RT @S2lart: Don’t forget to follow @blurppy & @PosterPosse because there is nothing better (except cheeseburgers) 1 hour ago
- @S2lart @PosterPosse or @SNICKERS or @JuniorMintsTRI 1 hour ago
- #FF @deathwaltzrecs @jim_napier @StudiohouseDsgn @KevinBurke32 @GermainLussier @FabriquePosters @nicodelort @411posters @Flicksandbits 1 hour ago
- #HappyHalloween , we r hoping for lots of @SNICKERS & @JuniorMintsTRI tonight! #trickortreat 1 hour ago
- #FF @WorldOf3A @tommypocket @WEBUYYOURKIDS @colliderfrosty @BigHero6Fans @hydro74 @NEnewflesh @TheFlatFiles @igotbirds1 @IDWPublishing 2 hours ago
- Mondo Says “Happy Halloween” With Today’s “Pet Sematary” & “The Omen” LP/ Poster Releases
- “THUNDERCATS: The Complete Series” Coming to Blu-ray From Warner Archive Collection!
- Joshua Budich Announces His Artist Proofs Sale From His Debut Solo Show At Spoke Art Gallery: “Otaku Obscura”
- Cult Collective Releases Their Second Limited Edition Tee: “Bob-OMB” By Mark Chilcott
- Check Out This Creepy Collection Of Horror Prints By Members Of The Poster Posse