I know, I know, the first thing you say when you look at this Jetsonesque car is “I want one!” The SECOND thing you probably say is, “How the hell do you get in the thing?“ Would you believe the windshield? Not very practical and I’m sure it had something to do with its demise but I find this one still very interesting to look at. I bet “His Boy Elroy” would have LOVED one!
Check out other articles here
- This how you have fun for 5 hours in the desert...PULL! http://t.co/cYUxZfnBQy 2 hours ago
- Because We Can't Get ENOUGH Of @SkottieYoung's Amazing Art, we are going to share our favorites wp.me/p1uJQ7-8BS via @blurppy 2 hours ago
- It's The Holidays....Indulge Yourself #foodie @foodie #foodporn @itsfoodporn @foodpornmenu #yummy wp.me/p1uJQ7-8GI via @blurppy 2 hours ago
- @QFSChris @PosterPosse @Hiperactivo Ohhhhh it's happening, just hit ENTER on the schedule button. Locked and LOADED! 3 hours ago
- @Hiperactivo @PosterPosse Urban-schmurban it all worked. Had 2 edit out all that bad stuff u said about @PAIDesign though, WAY 2 harsh 3 hours ago
- Rumor has it that we are featuring an in-depth,exclusive interview with new @posterposse member @Hiperactivo tomorrow at 9:09 am PST! 9 hours ago
- Ltd. Art Gallery Announces: Star Wars The Art Show: Episode III
- It’s The Holidays….Indulge Yourself…
- Better Order Your X-mas Movie Cards By Matt Needle Before It’s Too Late!
- Mondo Announces A Fantastic New Series Of Ben Affleck Inspired Prints
- Now Is Your Chance To Own Some AMAZING Movie Memoribila Including….Han Solo’s DL-44 Blaster From Star Wars!