I know, I know, the first thing you say when you look at this Jetsonesque car is “I want one!” The SECOND thing you probably say is, “How the hell do you get in the thing?” Would you believe the windshield? Not very practical and I’m sure it had something to do with its demise but I find this one still very interesting to look at. I bet “His Boy Elroy” would have LOVED one!
Check out other articles here
- RT @slashfilm: 'The Stand' Adaptation Now Planned as Four Movies goo.gl/1iLodB http://t.co/YOwYPZaCvx 12 hours ago
- Check out "i am a rabbit out of room" by daniel danger on Storenvy. storenvy.com/products/10849… 16 hours ago
- #FF @GANYACINEMAART @Raid71 @ArtVCancer @Nerdlocker @GeekTyrant @Flicksandbits @tommypocket @PaybackPenguin @mtrprods @dannyratcliff 19 hours ago
- @CiscoPg Yes, Cowboy, Viking, Ninja will most likely star @prattprattpratt can't wait for that one! 19 hours ago
- #FF @PosterPosse @WorldOf3A @DarkInkArt @thefloodgallery @slashfilm @CollectiveCult @BottleneckNYC @PostNoJoes1 @HorrorByProxy @agentsofgeek 19 hours ago
- @CiscoPg I"m ready for a Luc Besson #CowboyBebop film.... 19 hours ago
- T.G.I.F….”I… Am… GROOT!”
- The First Character Posters For “Attack On Titan” Have Raised Our Hopes For The Live-Action Film
- Take Scarlett Johansson Home This January In The Luc Besson Action Adventure Film: “Lucy”
- Mondo To Release A Limited Edition “La Cinquette” 7-Inch Single With Custom Packaging Designed By Alan Hynes TODAY!
- Campo Santo & Olly Moss Release 3 New Prints To Celebrate Their 1 Year Anniversary