Check out this cool rejected Adventure Time tee that JJ Harrison did for Cartoon Network. Not sure WHY it was rejected because I think it is pretty cool. Heck, I’d a bought one! Be sure to check out JJ’s work in the upcoming Bottleneck Gallery Show entitled “Get A Room“. We will have an extensive post about THAT event first thing tomorrow morning.
Check out other articles here
- RT @DisneysBigHero6: Official Tribute to @DisneysBigHero6 Phase 3 #bh6 via @samuelho @PosterPosse By: Salvador, Andrew, Rodolfo & Herlan ht… 9 hours ago
- RT @PosterPosse: .@Robertbrunoill Wants To Give You Some Amazing "FREE" Art wp.me/p59XvL-r4 13 hours ago
- RT @PostNoJoes1: Thanks @PosterPosse members @OrlandoArocena @erinillustrates @HopkoDesigns and @Robertbrunoill for everything! And to @Bot… 13 hours ago
- RT @maxdalton: Great interview by @blurppy announcing my Hendrix print for @DarkHallMansion bit.ly/1woQpS0 http://t.co/ApbPgDExpM 14 hours ago
- Archie Comics Drama Series ‘Riverdale’ Set At Fox With Greg Berlanti Producing deadline.com/2014/10/archie… via @deadline 14 hours ago
- RT @REALityDUMB: @travisRgreene @blurppy: This #IKEA Ad Pay's Tribute To #Kubrick's "The Shinning" May Be Our All-Time Fav Commercial http:… 15 hours ago
- Fright-Rags Celebrates 30 Years Of “The Terminator”
- This IKEA Ad Pay’s Tribute To Kubrick’s “The Shinning” And Just May Be Our All-Time Favorite Commercial
- Watch The First Trailer For Marvel’s “Avengers: Age Of Ultron” And Just TRY Not To Scream “HULKBUSTER!”
- EXCLUSIVE! Dark Hall Mansion Partners Up With “Authentic Hendrix” On 3 Outstanding New Prints By Max Dalton
- Florey Gets The Next Spot In Geek Art/ French Paper Art Club’s Lineup Of Officially Licensed Batman Prints!