Check out this cool rejected Adventure Time tee that JJ Harrison did for Cartoon Network. Not sure WHY it was rejected because I think it is pretty cool. Heck, I’d a bought one! Be sure to check out JJ’s work in the upcoming Bottleneck Gallery Show entitled “Get A Room“. We will have an extensive post about THAT event first thing tomorrow morning.
Check out other articles here
- The Final Trailer For @WBpictures / #GeorgeMiller's @MadMaxMovie #FuryRoad Is Spectacular wp.me/p1uJQ7-btk 12 hours ago
- Check out new work on my @Behance portfolio: "P.P.P.: Batman 75th Anniversary Tribute Phase 4" on.be.net/1K1RrKg 22 hours ago
- How I did on Twitter this week: 2 New Followers, 25 Mentions, 16K Mention Reach. How'd your week go? via sumall.com/myweek 1 day ago
- .@Lego_Group Gives Fans A Brick By Brick Look At A Global Phenomenon With "A Lego Brickumentary" wp.me/p1uJQ7-bt7 1 day ago
- RT @WeGeekGirls: #WGGs: #GeekArt Daily is out! paper.li/WeGeekGirls/14… Stories via @blurppy @MondoNews 1 day ago
- @theninjabot Well, now you have to because it got pushed back to next week! BOOOOOOOO...... 1 day ago
- The Final Trailer For Warner Bros./ George Miller’s “Mad Max: Fury Road” Is Spectacular
- Lego Gives Fans A Brick By Brick Look At A Global Phenomenon With “A Lego Brickumentary”
- Want To Create A Cover For A Marvel Comic Book?
- Grey Matter Art Announces A Sensational Horror Print For “The Texas Chainsaw Massacre” By Gabz
- Brandon Johnson’s Acme Skateboard Line Is Highly Desirable