Check out this cool rejected Adventure Time tee that JJ Harrison did for Cartoon Network. Not sure WHY it was rejected because I think it is pretty cool. Heck, I’d a bought one! Be sure to check out JJ’s work in the upcoming Bottleneck Gallery Show entitled “Get A Room“. We will have an extensive post about THAT event first thing tomorrow morning.
Check out other articles here
- Tis the season! @strongstufftom @darkhallmansion snoopy #charliebrownchristmas #awesome instagram.com/p/w69Y9dPElM/ 49 minutes ago
- RT @CiscoPg: What Would DC Comic's Superheroes & Villains Look Like In Iconic Movie Posters? wp.me/p1uJQ7-aXj via @blurppy SO GOOD! … 2 hours ago
- RT @CiscoPg: @blurppy sweet I saw @brunodigill put up his Alien Print on his store looking awsomeness! 2 hours ago
- @WeGeekGirls @chrisbrakeillo @OrlandoArocena Thanks for the luv Gigi, Happy Holidays! 22 hours ago
- RT @WeGeekGirls: #WGGs: #GeekArt Daily is out! paper.li/WeGeekGirls/14… Stories via @blurppy @chrisbrakeillo @OrlandoArocena 23 hours ago
- RT @PosterPosse: .@Hiperactivo's "75 Years Of Batman" Print Gives Fans A Plethora Of Prolific Profiles wp.me/p59XvL-D3 1 day ago
- We Can’t Stop Ogling Hot Toys New Collectible Figures For Marvel’s “Avengers: Age of Ultron”
- The New Trailer For Clint Eastwood’s “American Sniper” Will Give You Goosebumps & Take Your Breath Away
- Preorder iam8bit’s Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number – Collector’s Edition Vinyl + Game!
- What Would DC Comic’s Superheroes & Villains Look Like In Iconic Movie Posters?
- Marvel Gives Fans A Must-Have King-Size Kirby Collection!