After massive success with their printed city guides, Wallpaper Magazine has launched Wallpaper* City Guides for iOS. The app is optimized for iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch with an intuitive new design featuring over 50 high-quality images that look sensational on Retina display.
The app currently covers 60 cities worldwide and the Wallpaper editors have captured only the best that each city has to offer. (If you have ever asked yourself, “Where is Bilbao and why do I want to go there?“, this app can help you figure that out.)
Whether you are staying for forty eight hours or five days, visiting for business or on vacation, this app does all the hard work for you. The best restaurants, bars, hotels (including which rooms to request), to the most extraordinary stores and sites this app covers it all. Each city is laid out with it’s own color tab making it look very much like a Pantone color book and giving it that Wallpaper designer touch. (You can sort it alphabetically by city or by color.)
City Guide Features:
- Get a feel for the city with essential info, neighborhoods you need to know and a tour of the city’s landmarks
- Explore the city in just one day with a 24-hour guide
- Browse featured venue websites with the app
- Bookmark your favorite venues to create your own personal itinerary
- Online and offline maps that allow you to navigate your way around the city and locate featured venues
- Sync bookmarks between multiple iOS devices with iCloud
If you plan to travel to any of the 60 cities featured on the app, this one is a must. At only $2.99 it is worth every penny. Join over 800K fans and follow Wallpaper Magazine on TWITTER to get updates on all the latest global news on design, interiors, fashion, art and lifestyle and click HERE to get your app today.