Tons of top notch announcements came pouring out of yesterday’s E3 conference and one of our favorites was from Avalanche who previewed the first trailer for their upcoming Mad Max game during the PS4 presentation.
In the game you get to play as everyone’s post apocalyptic bad-ass, Mad Max, a lone warrior who must embark on a dangerous journey after his Interceptor is stolen by a deadly gang of marauders. A reluctant hero with an instinct for survival, Max wants nothing more than to leave the madness behind and find solace in the storied “Plains of Silence”.
Be Mad Max
* Become the legendary lone warrior as you craft and upgrade his equipment and weapons in order to survive in a brutal post-apocalyptic world
* Fight with savage moves and combos to brutalize the deranged bandits of the Wasteland
Intense Vehicular Combat
* Engage in dynamic, physics-based vehicular combat, taking down enemy vehicles with a slew of deadly weapons and customizable parts
* Choose from different car bodies and construct the ultimate war vehicle with dozens of upgrade combinations
Brave the Wasteland
* Explore an immense post-apocalyptic open world full of unique missions and side quests
* Scavenge every scrap you can find to build upgrades for your equipment and vehicles
* Take down eccentric bandits & gangs that roam the Wasteland
Only the savage survive in this world … are you up to the challenge? Take a look at the trailer and see if you can make the hard calls that will be expected of you. Remember, no one can be trusted and everything is a precious resource in the Wastelands. Gas, water, even bullets…
PLATFORMS: PS4, Xbox One, PS3, X360, PC
DEVELOPER: Avalanche Studios
PLAYERS: Single Player