Artist Marko Manev is one of the Poster Posse’s “Original 8” and we have covered his work extensively on BLURPPY. Today, Mondo has announced a beautiful print from Marko for “V For Vendetta.” Mondo had this to say about the release:
This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that tomorow we release this valiant poster for V FOR VENDETTA by a brand new artist on our roster, Marko Markev.
I’m sensing a theme with their words but can’t quite put my finger on it….anyway, Marko has turned in a brilliant piece which you can view below.
V For Vendetta by Marko Manev– $45
24″x36″ screen print
Hand numbered edition of 275
This exceptionally gorgeous print goes onsale at a random time on Thursday, September 12, 2013. Follow Mondo on TWITTER to find out when.
If you like his “V For Vendetta” print you are just touching the tip of the iceberg. Be sure to check out some of our articles about Marko’s past work.
- Our 2 extensive interviews with Marko Manev can be read HERE and HERE.
- Read about Marko’s minimalist super hero prints HERE.
- Check out our first article about his amazing Superhero Noir series HERE.
- We wrote about his fantastic Boba Fett piece HERE.
- We followed up on his Superhero Noir series with new prints HERE and HERE.
- You can also see his work in our very first Poster Posse Project for World War Z HERE.
(Yeah, it’s safe to say that BLURPPY LOVES his work. Huge congrats to Marko on this latest project!)