Check out other articles here
- .@JBudich's Timed Edition Through @Spoke_Art For @HBO's "True Detective" Makes Me Want To Start Watching This Show! wp.me/p1uJQ7-9qE 31 minutes ago
- .@OllyMoss #TrueDetective Mini-Prints Are Awesome & Available For The Next 24 Hours! wp.me/p1uJQ7-9qr 7 hours ago
- It's Sunday...Indulge Yourself...@foodie @foodporn @thatsfoodporn @itsfoodporn @theefoodporn #food wp.me/p1uJQ7-9qf 10 hours ago
- RT @Cyber_wolf22: Blurppy's Best Of Behance Part 4 wp.me/p1uJQ7-9q0 via @blurppy 20 hours ago
- Watch This VERY Informative, Highly Educational, Must See Video On "How To Poop At Work" wp.me/p1uJQ7-9pY via @blurppy 21 hours ago
- RT @4JStudiosNews: RT to win! Minecraft poster. Winner will be chosen Monday. http://t.co/YPuSeX7LIu 23 hours ago
- Joshua Budich’s Timed Edition For HBO’s “True Detective” Makes Me Want To Start Watching This Show!
- Olly Moss “True Detective Mini-Prints” Are Awesome & Available For The Next 24 Hours!
- It’s Sunday…Indulge Yourself…
- Watch This VERY Informative, Highly Educational, Must See Video On……
- Blurppy’s Best Of Behance Part 4
Category Archives: Kickstarter
This year marks the 75th anniversary of one of comics most beloved heroes, Batman. I’d venture to guess that you know about Bruce Wayne’s tragic beginnings, the nefarious villains he fights as well as the city he has sworn to protect. … Continue reading
Help Strange Kids Club Crush Their Kickstarter Goals And Launch Issue #4 Of “Strange Kid Comics Magazine”
Strange Kids Club has been sharing odd, nerdy, geeky, awesome stuff since 2009. Now they have a new campaign over on Kickstarter to help launch issue #4 of their Strange Kid Comics Magazine and you really should go give them … Continue reading
Hands down, one of our favorite digital magazines this year was “Yipee-Ki-Yay!” Issue one was packed with fantastic articles including: “The Making of Die Hard”, “The Greatest Film You’ve Never Seen #1″ and a terrific in-depth interview with Justin Ishmael, … Continue reading
“Twenty-Four by Thirty-Six” A Kickstarter Campaign By Post No Joes Productions For EVERYONE Who Loves Movie Poster Art!
Blurppy has been waiting for the green light on this one for awhile now and we can’t WAIT to see it get funded and produced. “Twenty-Four by Thirty-Six” is an ambitious Kickstarter campaign that was just launched by Kevin Burke … Continue reading
Tracie is a very special artist to BLURPPY and I was EXTREMELY happy to finally meet her at the Hero Complex Gallery show for The Walking Dead. Not only is she one of the “Original 8” members of the esteemed … Continue reading
Utah Artist Jake Parker’s Work Will Fill Up Your Walls As Well As Your Bookshelves & Leave You Wanting More
Jake Parker is a gifted freelance illustrator, designer and comic artist who keeps popping up on my radar and I thought it was about time to share him with you. Each time I see his work I want to see … Continue reading