Check out other articles here
- @CiscoPg I don't like whales that jump over fruitcakes....wait...did I go in the wrong direction here? 10 hours ago
- RT @slashfilm: Page 2: Ghostbusters, Star Wars, Alien, The Simpsons, Interstellar, Pulp Fiction, ... goo.gl/Mxbv3k http://t.co/ujY… 10 hours ago
- RT @DisneyPictures: #TheForceAwakens http://t.co/IPlojrGVQC 11 hours ago
- RT @PosterPosse: Pick Up @S2lart's 3 - Point Tribute To 2Interstellar wp.me/p59XvL-Cz 11 hours ago
- RT @PosterPosse: dziękuję ! zjadacz-filmow.pl/filmowo/galeri… #Alien #scifi #horror #ridleyScott http://t.co/CX0A6srQTg 11 hours ago
- RT @OrlandoArocena: The Poster Posse Ends 2014 On A High Note With A Stunning, 35th Anniversary Tribute To Ridley Scott's… http://t.co/TOZu… 12 hours ago
- Preorder iam8bit’s Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number – Collector’s Edition Vinyl + Game!
- What Would DC Comic’s Superheroes & Villains Look Like In Iconic Movie Posters?
- Marvel Gives Fans A Must-Have King-Size Kirby Collection!
- The Poster Posse Ends 2014 On A High Note With A Stunning, 35th Anniversary Tribute To Ridley Scott’s “Alien”
- Marvel To Release Stephen King’s “Dark Tower: The Drawing of the Three – House of Cards #1″ In March 2015
Tag Archives: The Governor
If you are like me, October 14th can’t get here soon enough. I know that it is less than a month away but with all the teasing and hyping that AMC and Robert Kirkman have done for Season 3 we … Continue reading
AMC’s First Trailer For Season 3 Of The Walking Dead, Will Leave You Wishing It Was October 14th Already
41 more days and counting! I’ve been excited for more Walking Dead since season 2 ended but after seeing this trailer, I’m ravenous for season 3 to begin. With the introduction of Michonne, The Governor, the Prison and finally finding … Continue reading
(Potential spoiler alert) The Walking Dead doesn’t return until October 14, but at this weekend’s Comic-Con AMC revealed a new trailer for season 3 and I must say, it looks fantastic. Michonne is doing what she does best…killing walkers, there … Continue reading
Robert Kirman, AMC and the Walking Dead are taking over San Diego Comic Con like…a plague of zombies. Remember that we previously wrote about the Walking Dead obstacle course that they are setting up. This weekend AMC is running a … Continue reading
I can’t WAIT for the new season of The Walking Dead to start. We get Michonne, The Governor and the longest season yet with 16 action packed episodes. AMC just interviewed the shows Executive Producer, Anne Hurd. They discussed how … Continue reading
Get in line behind me because my first stop at next month’s San Diego Comic Con is going to be the Skybound Booth. Image/Skybound Comics is going ‘all in‘ to make next month’s San Diego Comic-Con all about The Walking … Continue reading