There’s no school like the old school and these definitely take me back. Originally produced in the 1970’s, Pro-Keds Royal Plus Sneakers ($70-$100) are back to bring some high-top funk to your wardrobe. Available with canvas, twill, or leather uppers, these classic basketball sneakers have been re-issued with updated monochrome colorways for an added dash of sophistication — which makes them far more versatile than your average white/green/blue kicks.
Check out other articles here
- Our biggest fans this week: @WeGeekGirls, @DarkHallMansion, @4humanrace. Thank you! via sumall.com/thankyou?utm_s… https://t.co/9ymtbDiH6G 1 day ago
- My week on Twitter 🎉: 4 New Followers, 1 Mention, 4.03K Mention Reach, 15 Favorited, 4 Retweets. See yours with… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- Today is the day...#Fridaythe13th @DarkHallMansion @Snoopy release! twitter.com/blurppy/status… 3 days ago
- RT @PosterPosse: Here's SOME of the official DVD/ Blu-ray covers by @OrlandoArocena for @20thcenturyfox and @mgm_studios https://t.co/INI0U… 3 days ago
- RT @PosterPosse: Today's #FlashbackFriday is by Poster Posse Pro @rhafaelAseo & our official @residentevil collab with @sonypictures https:… 3 days ago
- RT @RolaRafal: The Last Jedi https://t.co/y3fuRGdBEq 5 days ago
- Dark Hall Mansion Heads Back To The Pumpkin Patch With All-New Charlie Brown Prints
- Scott C Action Figures At NYCC!
- Dark Hall Mansion Starts October With 2 Fantastic “It’s The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown” Prints
- Suntup Editions Announces The Next Print From Their Covers Collection: “Christine”
- 3A Toys Steel Age Joker Is The Baddie We’ve Been Waiting For