There’s no school like the old school and these definitely take me back. Originally produced in the 1970’s, Pro-Keds Royal Plus Sneakers ($70-$100) are back to bring some high-top funk to your wardrobe. Available with canvas, twill, or leather uppers, these classic basketball sneakers have been re-issued with updated monochrome colorways for an added dash of sophistication — which makes them far more versatile than your average white/green/blue kicks.
Check out other articles here
- Let the guessing begin.... #hate2wait #tellmenow twitter.com/PosterPosse/st… 4 hours ago
- Head over to @DarkHallMansion & pick up #LaurentDurieux's amazing #GoneWithTheWind posters 2morrow, Friday March 24… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 days ago
- We love the art from @PosterPosse tribute to #WomensHistoryMonth !!!! twitter.com/PosterPosse/st… 3 days ago
- RT @PosterPosse: This #SarahConnor #LindaHamilton image is by guest artist @CryssyCheung 4 our tribute to #WomensHistoryMonth #PosterPosseL… 3 days ago
- RT @PosterPosse: Watch our first #MEETTHEPOSSE video interview with vector artist @OrlandoArocena on our new @YouTube channel https://t.co/… 5 days ago
- @B_Thompson_02 LET GO! #RedSox 2017 https://t.co/bONEBqyzuQ 6 days ago
- Dark Hall Mansion & Laurent Durieux Embrace The 1939 Classic “Gone With The Wind”
- Nimuno Loops Toy Block Tape Is A Builder’s Dream Come True
- Watch The New Trailer For “Wonder Woman” & Embrace Gal Gadot As The Demigoddess Of Themyscira
- UPDATED: Does HBO’s New “Game Of Thrones” Poster “Game Of Thrones” Leave You Hyped For Season 7?
- Warner Bros & Legendary Take The Poster Posse To “Kong: Skull Island”