There’s no school like the old school and these definitely take me back. Originally produced in the 1970’s, Pro-Keds Royal Plus Sneakers ($70-$100) are back to bring some high-top funk to your wardrobe. Available with canvas, twill, or leather uppers, these classic basketball sneakers have been re-issued with updated monochrome colorways for an added dash of sophistication — which makes them far more versatile than your average white/green/blue kicks.
Check out other articles here
- Our biggest fans this week: @Miznas2TRay0, @realjohnnylucas. Thank you! via sumall.com/thankyou?utm_s… https://t.co/3PVvY4We0O 2 days ago
- .@DarkHorseComics announces new, oversized art book - "The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild" #zelda… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- My week on Twitter 🎉: 21 Mentions, 5.41K Mention Reach, 11 Likes, 3 Retweets, 18K Retweet Reach. See yours with… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- RT @AgentM: Deadpool'd covers to a bunch of movies, limited quantities available from Walmart! 👏👏👏 👏 https://t.co/uTpfl12UbI 4 days ago
- https://t.co/mqEaGMQLEd 4 days ago
- RT @PosterPosse: #FlashbackFriday Take a gander at pt. 2 of our 2016 tribute to @20thcenturyfox @deadpoolmovie Rumor has it that there is… 4 days ago
- Dark Horse Comics Announces: “The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild”
- Overwatch Unleashes “Pink Mercy” To Help Support Breast Cancer Research
- Warner Bros. “Batman Ninja” Available Now On Blu-Ray, Steelbook & Combo Pack
- Marvel and Epic Games Bring THANOS To Fortnite… GAME ON!
- Control Your Home Theater With This Harry Potter Wand