There’s no school like the old school and these definitely take me back. Originally produced in the 1970’s, Pro-Keds Royal Plus Sneakers ($70-$100) are back to bring some high-top funk to your wardrobe. Available with canvas, twill, or leather uppers, these classic basketball sneakers have been re-issued with updated monochrome colorways for an added dash of sophistication — which makes them far more versatile than your average white/green/blue kicks.
Check out other articles here
- Get 4 Marvel "The Art Of" books PLUS a tee for a ridiculously low price from @zavvi https://t.co/VMfCA726lV 2 days ago
- .@Fandango 's @Avengers posters by the @PosterPosse are MARVELOUS! See all 5 of them HERE: blurppy.com/2018/03/19/fan…… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- Our biggest fans this week: @bradmeltzer, @WeGeekGirls, @PrintedinBlood. Thank you! via sumall.com/thankyou?utm_s… https://t.co/oSMR6Fc22I 4 days ago
- Kick It With These Marvel Themed Sneakers blurppy.com/2018/03/17/kic… https://t.co/rCegFt9sbK 5 days ago
- My week on Twitter 🎉: 1 Mention, 30 Likes, 6 Retweets, 68.5K Retweet Reach, 1 Reply. See yours with… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 days ago
- We just supported @bradmeltzer's "I Am Amelia Earhart" LEGO IDEAS project and YOU SHOULD TOO!… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago