My love of long coats goes beyond just those that I want to wear. I also appreciate and feel a need to bring you outstanding offerings for women. By blending Japanese design with Italian manufacturing, Giuliano Fujiwara has been able to develop some distinct styles for their Fall/Winter 2010 collection. Here, they offer their interpretation of the wool coat. Using angora rabbit fur and regular wool, this coat features a four-button front, two-front flap pockets, unique cuffs and a desirable collar. This fine piece of apparel can be yours for only $1495.
Check out other articles here
- RT @jcultimatefan: Guardians of the Galaxy #artwork by @OrlandoArocena #art #tuesdaytreat https://t.co/VWey2O2z7K 17 hours ago
- RT @PosterPosse: .@NASA posted this INSANE photo of the #Eclipse2017 It's easily our favorite followed by the one of the space station goin… 17 hours ago
- Can't WaIT! Is there a list of artists whose work will be there? #Hate2waIT @ITMovieOfficial #creepy #spooky… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- RT @NASA: Image of #Eclipse2017, made from 7 frames, shows @Space_Station, as it transits the Sun near Banner, WY. Flickr: https://t.co/PQF… 1 day ago
- RT @PosterPosse: Now THAT is some #MondayMotivation! CONGRATS to @PattyJenks @GalGadot & all involved with this incredible journey. Can't W… 1 day ago
- RT @zachlieberman: Ar camera app test -- your pictures stay where you took them https://t.co/ZiPB10aouL 1 day ago
- Kidrobot’s New Batman Dunny Collection Is Our New Obsession
- From The Mind Of Neil Gaiman, Season 1 Of Starz “American Gods” Is Coming To Homes This October
- Dave Perillo & Dark Hall Mansion Play “Hot & Cold” With “The Year Without A Santa Claus” Print Release
- Jock’s Variant Covers For DC’s “Dark Nights: Metal #1” Absolutely ROCK!
- Dark Hall Mansion… Tom Whalen… Willy Wonka And The Chocolate Factory… NUFF SAID!