My love of long coats goes beyond just those that I want to wear. I also appreciate and feel a need to bring you outstanding offerings for women. By blending Japanese design with Italian manufacturing, Giuliano Fujiwara has been able to develop some distinct styles for their Fall/Winter 2010 collection. Here, they offer their interpretation of the wool coat. Using angora rabbit fur and regular wool, this coat features a four-button front, two-front flap pockets, unique cuffs and a desirable collar. This fine piece of apparel can be yours for only $1495.
Check out other articles here
- #drooling #showusmore twitter.com/PosterPosse/st… 1 hour ago
- Our biggest fans this week: @WeGeekGirls, @KenStachnik. Thank you! via sumall.com/thankyou?utm_s… https://t.co/46azzN8reS 2 hours ago
- Here's our response to @amy_geek #saturdayshelfie shout out... https://t.co/XgVApHoi6e 23 hours ago
- My week on Twitter 🎉: 11 Mentions, 9.31K Mention Reach, 11 Likes, 2 Retweets, 5.91K Retweet Reach. See yours with… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Deadpool x Dopinder = MAGIC twitter.com/Doaly/status/9… 1 day ago
- HOLY SHIT THESE ARE BRILLIANT! #takeourmoney #wallcandy #gottagetthese #NEED #musthave #shallIcontinue twitter.com/AdStothard/sta… 2 days ago
- Yes, We Desperately Want This Lando Calrissian Cape From ThinkGeek
- Funko x Disney’s “Incredibles 2” Has Us Reaching For Our Wallets
- We Need Dakota Randall’s Homage To Star Wars On Our Walls!
- Zavvi Offers “The Art of Marvel Studios” Plus A Tee At A Marvelous Low Price
- Fandango’s “Infinity War” Posters Are Marvelous & They Can Be YOURS!