My love of long coats goes beyond just those that I want to wear. I also appreciate and feel a need to bring you outstanding offerings for women. By blending Japanese design with Italian manufacturing, Giuliano Fujiwara has been able to develop some distinct styles for their Fall/Winter 2010 collection. Here, they offer their interpretation of the wool coat. Using angora rabbit fur and regular wool, this coat features a four-button front, two-front flap pockets, unique cuffs and a desirable collar. This fine piece of apparel can be yours for only $1495.
Check out other articles here
- RT @TheFearMerchant: New #TheBazaarCast W/ Chris Garofalo @QFSChris frm @PosterPosse Great chat w/ a great giveaway, listen to win! https:/… 1 hour ago
- .@DarkHallMansion & @jeremy_pailler reveal stunning new "Great Pumpkin" @Snoopy Halloween prints >… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Our biggest fans this week: @WeGeekGirls, @DarkHallMansion, @4humanrace. Thank you! via sumall.com/thankyou?utm_s… https://t.co/9ymtbDiH6G 5 days ago
- My week on Twitter 🎉: 4 New Followers, 1 Mention, 4.03K Mention Reach, 15 Favorited, 4 Retweets. See yours with… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 days ago
- Today is the day...#Fridaythe13th @DarkHallMansion @Snoopy release! twitter.com/blurppy/status… 1 week ago
- RT @PosterPosse: Here's SOME of the official DVD/ Blu-ray covers by @OrlandoArocena for @20thcenturyfox and @mgm_studios https://t.co/INI0U… 1 week ago
- DHM Partners With Jérémy Pailler For A Magical Take On Charles M Schulz’s Halloween Classic
- Dark Hall Mansion Heads Back To The Pumpkin Patch With All-New Charlie Brown Prints
- Scott C Action Figures At NYCC!
- Dark Hall Mansion Starts October With 2 Fantastic “It’s The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown” Prints
- Suntup Editions Announces The Next Print From Their Covers Collection: “Christine”