My love of long coats goes beyond just those that I want to wear. I also appreciate and feel a need to bring you outstanding offerings for women. By blending Japanese design with Italian manufacturing, Giuliano Fujiwara has been able to develop some distinct styles for their Fall/Winter 2010 collection. Here, they offer their interpretation of the wool coat. Using angora rabbit fur and regular wool, this coat features a four-button front, two-front flap pockets, unique cuffs and a desirable collar. This fine piece of apparel can be yours for only $1495.
Check out other articles here
- My week on Twitter 🎉: 1 Mention, 15 Likes, 1 Retweet, 1.71K Retweet Reach, 3 New Followers. See yours with… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- RT @MEOKCA_INC: Currently trying to juggle a million different projects and pitches, If any coffee brands out there are looking to sponsor… 4 days ago
- RT @Xbox: Last chance! RT to be entered to win an Xbox One X console inspired by the #AirJordan III. NoPurchNec. Ends 02/21/18. #Sweepstake… 4 days ago
- RT @PosterPosse: Enter to win this amazing poster & custom trading card set by Poster Posse Pro @JohnAslarona Simply LIKE this post, RETWEE… 6 days ago
- Our biggest fans this week: @PrintedinBlood. Thank you! via sumall.com/thankyou?utm_s… https://t.co/TW7A5Iw8wb 6 days ago
- @TheNerdFu #brilliant 1 week ago
- Glitch’s “Batman” Figure Is Unlike Any You’ve Seen
- The Hollywood Museum’s “Batman ’66” Exhibit Is Going To Be Bat-tacular!
- Blurppy’s Best of Behance #10
- We Want ALL Of George Caltsoudas’ “Batman: The Animated Series” Prints
- Dark Hall Mansion’s Latest “Willy Wonka” Print Leaves Us In “A World Of Pure Imagination”