My love of long coats goes beyond just those that I want to wear. I also appreciate and feel a need to bring you outstanding offerings for women. By blending Japanese design with Italian manufacturing, Giuliano Fujiwara has been able to develop some distinct styles for their Fall/Winter 2010 collection. Here, they offer their interpretation of the wool coat. Using angora rabbit fur and regular wool, this coat features a four-button front, two-front flap pockets, unique cuffs and a desirable collar. This fine piece of apparel can be yours for only $1495.
Check out other articles here
- Our biggest fans this week: @chipkidd, @PosterPosse, @RichardChizmar. Thank you! via sumall.com/thankyou?utm_s… https://t.co/rTnCwIWnht 7 hours ago
- RT @PosterPosse: We are thrilled to announce our latest official collaboration with @Disney_DMR for "Star Wars: The Last Jedi" Read how you… 1 day ago
- My week on Twitter 🎉: 6 Mentions, 7.69K Mention Reach, 48 Likes, 12 Retweets, 63.7K Retweet Reach. See yours with… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- We can't stop watching Thomas The Train doing parkour..... twitter.com/stxvo/status/9… 3 days ago
- @Geoffrey_Girard @StevenSavile Thanks for the book suggestion, here are a few from our 2017 Holiday Gift Guide… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- RT @RichardChizmar: Saturday night...I will slide a surprise signed Stephen King book off the shelf and pick one lucky winner to send it to… 4 days ago