This collaboration between Converse and DC Comics celebrates the 75th anniversary of the comic brand. These Riddler inspired All Star Hi’s come in a premium waxed leather upper in Riddler green, and are sat on a white vulcanised mid sole. They also feature the Riddler ‘?’ logo on the side, a green and purple monogrammed lining and a spare pair of black laces. You like? Well Riddle me this? Where can you get them? Well you can pick them up HERE at Size?
Check out other articles here
- RT @PosterPosse: Enter to win this amazing poster & custom trading card set by Poster Posse Pro @JohnAslarona Simply LIKE this post, RETWEE… 10 hours ago
- Our biggest fans this week: @PrintedinBlood. Thank you! via sumall.com/thankyou?utm_s… https://t.co/TW7A5Iw8wb 20 hours ago
- @TheNerdFu #brilliant 1 day ago
- @PosterPosse @SkinnerCreative @chadwickboseman @LegionMOfficial @altmovieposters @empiremagazine @EW @Lupita_Nyongo… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- My week on Twitter 🎉: 3 Likes. See yours with sumall.com/performancetwe… https://t.co/ziEaJmQHhn 2 days ago
- Yes, Yes, YES....HELL YES! #WakandaForever twitter.com/PosterPosse/st… 2 days ago
- Glitch’s “Batman” Figure Is Unlike Any You’ve Seen
- The Hollywood Museum’s “Batman ’66” Exhibit Is Going To Be Bat-tacular!
- Blurppy’s Best of Behance #10
- We Want ALL Of George Caltsoudas’ “Batman: The Animated Series” Prints
- Dark Hall Mansion’s Latest “Willy Wonka” Print Leaves Us In “A World Of Pure Imagination”