I had absolutely NO idea that the rings around a red Solo cup where intentional and represented actual measurements! This new discovery shall be tested all weekend in my driveway with Hennig. If you are in the neighborhood, stop by and come to your own conclusions.
Check out other articles here
- RT @PosterPosse: Enter to win this amazing poster & custom trading card set by Poster Posse Pro @JohnAslarona Simply LIKE this post, RETWEE… 1 day ago
- Our biggest fans this week: @PrintedinBlood. Thank you! via sumall.com/thankyou?utm_s… https://t.co/TW7A5Iw8wb 1 day ago
- @TheNerdFu #brilliant 2 days ago
- @PosterPosse @SkinnerCreative @chadwickboseman @LegionMOfficial @altmovieposters @empiremagazine @EW @Lupita_Nyongo… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- My week on Twitter 🎉: 3 Likes. See yours with sumall.com/performancetwe… https://t.co/ziEaJmQHhn 3 days ago
- Yes, Yes, YES....HELL YES! #WakandaForever twitter.com/PosterPosse/st… 3 days ago
- Glitch’s “Batman” Figure Is Unlike Any You’ve Seen
- The Hollywood Museum’s “Batman ’66” Exhibit Is Going To Be Bat-tacular!
- Blurppy’s Best of Behance #10
- We Want ALL Of George Caltsoudas’ “Batman: The Animated Series” Prints
- Dark Hall Mansion’s Latest “Willy Wonka” Print Leaves Us In “A World Of Pure Imagination”