These days there are a lot of mega-franchises out there. Between superheroes, pirates, spies, little blue men and animated toys, just to name a few, there is a lot of coin being made out there but WHO has the best money-makers? Warner Bros., Disney, Sony, Universal, Lionsgate, 20th Century Fox, and Paramount each have their own impressive line-ups. Take a look at this interesting graphic from EMPIRE MAGAZINE and pick your favorite.
Check out other articles here
- Head over to @DarkHallMansion & pick up #LaurentDurieux's amazing #GoneWithTheWind posters 2morrow, Friday March 24… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 days ago
- We love the art from @PosterPosse tribute to #WomensHistoryMonth !!!! twitter.com/PosterPosse/st… 3 days ago
- RT @PosterPosse: This #SarahConnor #LindaHamilton image is by guest artist @CryssyCheung 4 our tribute to #WomensHistoryMonth #PosterPosseL… 3 days ago
- RT @PosterPosse: Watch our first #MEETTHEPOSSE video interview with vector artist @OrlandoArocena on our new @YouTube channel https://t.co/… 4 days ago
- @B_Thompson_02 LET GO! #RedSox 2017 https://t.co/bONEBqyzuQ 5 days ago
- RT @PosterPosse: Here's another image from our ongoing #WomensHistoryMonth tribute. This 1 is of #michelleyeoh by #PosterPossePro @S2lart #… 5 days ago
- Dark Hall Mansion & Laurent Durieux Embrace The 1939 Classic “Gone With The Wind”
- Nimuno Loops Toy Block Tape Is A Builder’s Dream Come True
- Watch The New Trailer For “Wonder Woman” & Embrace Gal Gadot As The Demigoddess Of Themyscira
- UPDATED: Does HBO’s New “Game Of Thrones” Poster “Game Of Thrones” Leave You Hyped For Season 7?
- Warner Bros & Legendary Take The Poster Posse To “Kong: Skull Island”