These days there are a lot of mega-franchises out there. Between superheroes, pirates, spies, little blue men and animated toys, just to name a few, there is a lot of coin being made out there but WHO has the best money-makers? Warner Bros., Disney, Sony, Universal, Lionsgate, 20th Century Fox, and Paramount each have their own impressive line-ups. Take a look at this interesting graphic from EMPIRE MAGAZINE and pick your favorite.
Check out other articles here
- RT @MEOKCA_INC: Currently trying to juggle a million different projects and pitches, If any coffee brands out there are looking to sponsor… 7 hours ago
- RT @Xbox: Last chance! RT to be entered to win an Xbox One X console inspired by the #AirJordan III. NoPurchNec. Ends 02/21/18. #Sweepstake… 10 hours ago
- RT @PosterPosse: Enter to win this amazing poster & custom trading card set by Poster Posse Pro @JohnAslarona Simply LIKE this post, RETWEE… 1 day ago
- Our biggest fans this week: @PrintedinBlood. Thank you! via sumall.com/thankyou?utm_s… https://t.co/TW7A5Iw8wb 2 days ago
- @TheNerdFu #brilliant 3 days ago
- @PosterPosse @SkinnerCreative @chadwickboseman @LegionMOfficial @altmovieposters @empiremagazine @EW @Lupita_Nyongo… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- Glitch’s “Batman” Figure Is Unlike Any You’ve Seen
- The Hollywood Museum’s “Batman ’66” Exhibit Is Going To Be Bat-tacular!
- Blurppy’s Best of Behance #10
- We Want ALL Of George Caltsoudas’ “Batman: The Animated Series” Prints
- Dark Hall Mansion’s Latest “Willy Wonka” Print Leaves Us In “A World Of Pure Imagination”