These days there are a lot of mega-franchises out there. Between superheroes, pirates, spies, little blue men and animated toys, just to name a few, there is a lot of coin being made out there but WHO has the best money-makers? Warner Bros., Disney, Sony, Universal, Lionsgate, 20th Century Fox, and Paramount each have their own impressive line-ups. Take a look at this interesting graphic from EMPIRE MAGAZINE and pick your favorite.
Check out other articles here
- Here's our response to @amy_geek #saturdayshelfie shout out... https://t.co/XgVApHoi6e 11 hours ago
- My week on Twitter 🎉: 11 Mentions, 9.31K Mention Reach, 11 Likes, 2 Retweets, 5.91K Retweet Reach. See yours with… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Deadpool x Dopinder = MAGIC twitter.com/Doaly/status/9… 1 day ago
- HOLY SHIT THESE ARE BRILLIANT! #takeourmoney #wallcandy #gottagetthese #NEED #musthave #shallIcontinue twitter.com/AdStothard/sta… 1 day ago
- Swing... homerun... repeat..... twitter.com/RedSox/status/… 3 days ago
- Yes, We Desperately Want This Lando Calrissian Cape From @ThinkGeek blurppy.com/2018/04/17/yes… https://t.co/lrdd3atP8h 4 days ago
- Yes, We Desperately Want This Lando Calrissian Cape From ThinkGeek
- Funko x Disney’s “Incredibles 2” Has Us Reaching For Our Wallets
- We Need Dakota Randall’s Homage To Star Wars On Our Walls!
- Zavvi Offers “The Art of Marvel Studios” Plus A Tee At A Marvelous Low Price
- Fandango’s “Infinity War” Posters Are Marvelous & They Can Be YOURS!