These days there are a lot of mega-franchises out there. Between superheroes, pirates, spies, little blue men and animated toys, just to name a few, there is a lot of coin being made out there but WHO has the best money-makers? Warner Bros., Disney, Sony, Universal, Lionsgate, 20th Century Fox, and Paramount each have their own impressive line-ups. Take a look at this interesting graphic from EMPIRE MAGAZINE and pick your favorite.
Check out other articles here
- RT @DarkHallMansion: Thanks everyone for your kind purchases today,ever grateful, God bless! #CharlieBrownChristmas @jeremy_pailler #prints… 2 hours ago
- Our biggest fans this week: @chipkidd, @PosterPosse, @RichardChizmar. Thank you! via sumall.com/thankyou?utm_s… https://t.co/rTnCwIWnht 11 hours ago
- RT @PosterPosse: We are thrilled to announce our latest official collaboration with @Disney_DMR for "Star Wars: The Last Jedi" Read how you… 1 day ago
- My week on Twitter 🎉: 6 Mentions, 7.69K Mention Reach, 48 Likes, 12 Retweets, 63.7K Retweet Reach. See yours with… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- We can't stop watching Thomas The Train doing parkour..... twitter.com/stxvo/status/9… 4 days ago
- @Geoffrey_Girard @StevenSavile Thanks for the book suggestion, here are a few from our 2017 Holiday Gift Guide… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago