These days there are a lot of mega-franchises out there. Between superheroes, pirates, spies, little blue men and animated toys, just to name a few, there is a lot of coin being made out there but WHO has the best money-makers? Warner Bros., Disney, Sony, Universal, Lionsgate, 20th Century Fox, and Paramount each have their own impressive line-ups. Take a look at this interesting graphic from EMPIRE MAGAZINE and pick your favorite.
Check out other articles here
- RT @lafcreative: #ketchupNcoffee #4 celebrating art of: @jmaruyama @xindiyan @Patrick_McHale @FurryPuppet @frankrause @JenniferLMeyer https… 9 hours ago
- RT @PosterSpy: Added to our site by @turksworks - fantastic poster for @ghostbusters #posters #poster #po… ift.tt/2berC1d https://… 9 hours ago
- .@NakatomiTim & @TheFloodGallery Celebrate 15 Years Of #DaftPunk's "Discovery" blurppy.com/2016/08/23/tim… https://t.co/tWqqK3lGEy 12 hours ago
- @AsheBrent Fantastic job, really unique and catches the eye. Love everything about it. We luv everything u guys do, keep up the good work. 12 hours ago
- RT @WeGeekGirls: #WGGs: #GeekArt Daily is out! paper.li/WeGeekGirls/14… Stories via @blurppy @PosterPosse 12 hours ago
- NBC Is Taking Their Hit Series, “The Voice” To Snapchat blurppy.com/2016/08/23/nbc… https://t.co/C3AWo8jbe4 13 hours ago
- Tim Doyle & The Flood Gallery Celebrate 15 Years Of Daft Punk’s “Discovery”
- NBC Is Taking Their Hit Series, “The Voice” To Snapchat
- ThreeA Continues Its Marvelous Marvel Run With Black Widow
- Which Other Gods Would Make Good Superheroes?
- 20th Century Fox’s “Independence Day: Resurgence” Coming To Homes Sept. 27th