I know, I know, the first thing you say when you look at this Jetsonesque car is “I want one!” The SECOND thing you probably say is, “How the hell do you get in the thing?” Would you believe the windshield? Not very practical and I’m sure it had something to do with its demise but I find this one still very interesting to look at. I bet “His Boy Elroy” would have LOVED one!
Check out other articles here
- RT @PosterPosse: Watch our first #MEETTHEPOSSE video interview with vector artist @OrlandoArocena on our new @YouTube channel https://t.co/… 6 hours ago
- @B_Thompson_02 LET GO! #RedSox 2017 https://t.co/bONEBqyzuQ 1 day ago
- RT @PosterPosse: Here's another image from our ongoing #WomensHistoryMonth tribute. This 1 is of #michelleyeoh by #PosterPossePro @S2lart #… 1 day ago
- We luv this new print from @DarkHallMansion & #LaurentDurieux for the 1939 classic #GoneWithTheWind… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- .@DarkHallMansion & #LaurentDurieux Embrace The 1939 Classic #GoneWithTheWind blurppy.com/2017/03/21/dar… https://t.co/nArrGwVQIM 1 day ago
- RT @Disneynature: Each #NationalPandaDay poster from @PosterPosse features the number 1848 to represent the number of pandas in the wild #B… 1 day ago
- Dark Hall Mansion & Laurent Durieux Embrace The 1939 Classic “Gone With The Wind”
- Nimuno Loops Toy Block Tape Is A Builder’s Dream Come True
- Watch The New Trailer For “Wonder Woman” & Embrace Gal Gadot As The Demigoddess Of Themyscira
- UPDATED: Does HBO’s New “Game Of Thrones” Poster “Game Of Thrones” Leave You Hyped For Season 7?
- Warner Bros & Legendary Take The Poster Posse To “Kong: Skull Island”