I know, I know, the first thing you say when you look at this Jetsonesque car is “I want one!” The SECOND thing you probably say is, “How the hell do you get in the thing?” Would you believe the windshield? Not very practical and I’m sure it had something to do with its demise but I find this one still very interesting to look at. I bet “His Boy Elroy” would have LOVED one!
Check out other articles here
- Our biggest fans this week: @Miznas2TRay0, @realjohnnylucas. Thank you! via sumall.com/thankyou?utm_s… https://t.co/3PVvY4We0O 1 day ago
- .@DarkHorseComics announces new, oversized art book - "The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild" #zelda… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- My week on Twitter 🎉: 21 Mentions, 5.41K Mention Reach, 11 Likes, 3 Retweets, 18K Retweet Reach. See yours with… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- RT @AgentM: Deadpool'd covers to a bunch of movies, limited quantities available from Walmart! 👏👏👏 👏 https://t.co/uTpfl12UbI 3 days ago
- https://t.co/mqEaGMQLEd 3 days ago
- RT @PosterPosse: #FlashbackFriday Take a gander at pt. 2 of our 2016 tribute to @20thcenturyfox @deadpoolmovie Rumor has it that there is… 3 days ago
- Dark Horse Comics Announces: “The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild”
- Overwatch Unleashes “Pink Mercy” To Help Support Breast Cancer Research
- Warner Bros. “Batman Ninja” Available Now On Blu-Ray, Steelbook & Combo Pack
- Marvel and Epic Games Bring THANOS To Fortnite… GAME ON!
- Control Your Home Theater With This Harry Potter Wand