I know, I know, the first thing you say when you look at this Jetsonesque car is “I want one!” The SECOND thing you probably say is, “How the hell do you get in the thing?” Would you believe the windshield? Not very practical and I’m sure it had something to do with its demise but I find this one still very interesting to look at. I bet “His Boy Elroy” would have LOVED one!
Check out other articles here
- @IDWPublishing & @DCComics Unite With #LoveisLove… blurppy.com/2016/09/28/idw… https://t.co/IOjpkOhuoC 1 hour ago
- Hey @toysrevil check out the incredible custom #dunny figures of #Avatar666 goo.gl/0pvzPz https://t.co/VQuQKS11CN 22 hours ago
- We are in love with the highly desirable #Dunny creations of #Avatar666 New collection dropping October 20th!… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 22 hours ago
- RT @QFSChris: These beauties are scheduled to show up Wednesday, just in time for the cast reunion at Cinema Wasteland this weekend. Limite… 23 hours ago
- RT @NerdwithBalls: Who's watching Westworld this Sunday? https://t.co/jZD5Uwsa4n 23 hours ago
- RT @OrlandoArocena: .@MJW__Films my unfinished #johnwick #vectorsketch from '14 Think I might need to finish it for @JohnWickMovie 2. http… 23 hours ago
- IDW & DC Unite With “Love is Love,” A Graphic Novel Benefiting The Victims Of The Orlando Nightclub Shooting
- We Can’t Get Enough Of Avatar 666’s Custom Dunny Figures
- Quirk Books Movie Tie-In Version Of Ransom Riggs: “Miss Peregrine’s Home For Peculiar Children” Is Delightful
- Disney’s “The BFG” Hits Homes December 6th
- Wanna Hang Out With Matt Damon, Ben Affleck & Tom Brady? Omaze Can Make It Happen!