Check out this cool rejected Adventure Time tee that JJ Harrison did for Cartoon Network. Not sure WHY it was rejected because I think it is pretty cool. Heck, I’d a bought one! Be sure to check out JJ’s work in the upcoming Bottleneck Gallery Show entitled “Get A Room“. We will have an extensive post about THAT event first thing tomorrow morning.
Check out other articles here
- @Patriots "AMEN for AMENdola!" Let's go get this last one and finish out the season. Congratulations, #NotDone #getitdone #WorkHard #Focus 2 days ago
- Looking to order both of Nintendo Switch's Labo Kits? Here ya go! Easy-peazy wired.com/story/how-to-p…… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Our biggest fans this week: @scg1610, @roarifoxki1983. Thank you! via sumall.com/thankyou?utm_s… https://t.co/PFArlYvDh2 2 days ago
- My week on Twitter 🎉: 2 Mentions, 11.4K Mention Reach, 2 Likes, 3 Retweets, 8.77K Retweet Reach. See yours with… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- RT @PosterPosse: #FlashbackFriday Last year we were fortunate to work with the fantastic folks @WarnerBrosEnt and created this cool poster… 4 days ago
- Whoa..... #NintendoLabo twitter.com/gamespot/statu… 6 days ago
- The Hollywood Museum’s “Batman ’66” Exhibit Is Going To Be Bat-tacular!
- Blurppy’s Best of Behance #10
- We Want ALL Of George Caltsoudas’ “Batman: The Animated Series” Prints
- Dark Hall Mansion’s Latest “Willy Wonka” Print Leaves Us In “A World Of Pure Imagination”
- Put The Peddle To The Metal, The First Teaser For “Mortal Engines” Is Here