If you are looking for exceptionally detailed, highly collectible figures, then this article is for you. If you don’t know who three A is or what they do, then let me share their bio with you before we get into their next offering. Here is how they describe themselves: Three A is a company owned by Kim Fung Wong and Ashley Wood. Three Zero has been designing and making toys for thousands of years, and Ashley Wood has been creating art and stuff for kinda a long time too! They thought that by combining their strengths something good could happen and it did!
They claim they have “no other agenda than making fun toys and stuff” and after seeing some of their “stuff” I’d say they have nailed that part. Their stuff is highly sought after and is snatched up almost as quickly as it is released.
Their next offering is “Noisy Boy” from the 2011 Hugh Jackman movie “Reel Steel.” The figure can ONLY be pre-ordered at bambalandstore.com on November 1st, 2013 at 9 am Hong Kong Time.
- Includes Free International Shipping
- Fully Articulated, Noisy Boy Stands Over 17 Inches (43.5cm) Tall
- Incredibly Detailed and Articulated Endo Skeleton and Armor
- Over 500 LED Lights Throughout The Figure (Eyes, Chest, Abdomen, Back, Arms, Thighs and Lower Legs)
- Randomized Animated LED Sequence on Forearms Displaying Five Different Symbols
- Realistic Rubberized Tread on Bottom of Feet
- Metallic Style Paint Application on Outer Armor
- Bambaland Exclusive Edition Includes Headset and Bot Controller
- Noisy Boy uses 3 AAA Batteries – Not Included.
As you can see, the detail and craftsmanship on this is second to none. Stay tuned because this is NOT the last time we will be sharing their impressive work with you. If you wish to join the 3A Legion or just wish to follow from a distance, here is how you can do just that!
Follow 3A VIA: