Paul Shipper has been beyond busy lately. He moved his family to a different continent, (please start referring to him as “U.K. artist Paul Shipper”) he turned in a highly desirable Poster Posse print for James Gunn’s/ Marvel’s “Guardians of the Galaxy“, he continues to crank out awesome covers for IDW and NOW we get to look at his work for the new “Halloween Box set!“
This deluxe, 15 disc set will be released on September 27th… JUST in time for a certain holiday. It contains 1287 minutes of pure horror with some fantastic bonus material and will absolutely be a must-have for fans of what goes bump in the night.
Here is the breakdown of what to expect from AMAZON:
- Halloween II
- Halloween III: Season of the Witch
- Halloween 4: The Return of Michael Myers
- Halloween 5: The Revenge of Michael Myers,
- Halloween: The Curse of Michael Myers
- Halloween H20
- Halloween: Resurrection
- Rob Zombie’s Halloween and Halloween II.
- Brand new, never before seen bonus features including new interviews with cast and crew, commentaries, behind the scenes documentaries, and so much more.
- Plus, the NEVER BEFORE RELEASED Producer s Cut of Halloween 6: The Curse of Michael Myers!
- The set also features both Blu-ray versions of Halloween as well as the Network TV versions of Halloween and Halloween 2.
We asked Paul about the project and here is what he had to say: It was a nice Friday 13th surprise to see the Halloween Box art appear on the Anchor Bay Facebook page today – Really enjoyed working with them and Shout! Factory to create something we were all proud of… Keep your eyes peeled for a limited Edition Litho too from Shout!
WAIT WHAT? Did he just mention an added secret bonus Litho being announced soon? STAY TUNED! There will be a deluxe 15 disc set, (which I am sure what MOST of you will go for) and there will be a 10 disc set as well, (for those of you that don’t need ALL the extras.) You can preorder the sets NOW from Amazon RIGHT HERE!