It’s close people, reeeeeal close. That time of year when our Sundays are filled with the bone crunching, high impact, deep bombs, unbelievable diving catches and screaming fans of NFL football. Robert Bruno is passionate about sports and football is exceptionally close to his heart ESPECIALLY when it revolves around his Philadelphia Eagles.
Recently Robert was commissioned by his favorite NFL team to do some work as part of the official Eagles 2014 season ticket holder campaign. The end result is some fantastic art featuring some of the team’s top talent.
Robert has a VERY limited supply of prints for each of these images and we do mean VERY limited. Here are the stats:
Single Player Pics:
– 11″ X 14″
– 225 gm Satin Finish Paper-fine art print
– Limited to only 5 of each player!
– Prints come signed and numbered
– $50 + 10 shipping
I don’t think we have to tell you how amazing these would look in ANY Eagles fan’s man-cave. The only way to get these is to contact Robert directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
As previously mentioned there is also a team montage, again, with a VERY limited edition available.
– 18″ X 24″
– 225 gm Satin Finish Paper – Fine art print
– Edition of 5, signed and numbered by the artist
– $65 + $10 shipping
The only thing that could make these better is if it featured my beloved New England Patriots. Let’s face it, they are “America’s team.” The Cowboys forfeited THAT title when they re-signed Tony Romo. Follow Robert on TWITER and check out his OFFICIAL WEBSITE to see more of his incredible art.
* For all you BASEBALL fans, check out Robert’s incredible MIKE TROUT and DEREK JETER tributes too. Normally I would go on a tirade about my love for the Boston Red Sox right here buuuuuuuuuuut, they aren’t looking so good this year. I rather remember them from LAST year when they won the World Series….again.