That’s a good question. I graduated High School in 1984 but the 70’s were a huge part of my youth. What am I to do? Well this new infographic from the folks over at Who Is Hosting This.com have provided us with a nice way to narrow down that answer. Take a look and see if you agree with the outcome. Let us know what you think had the biggest in your decade down in the comments section below.
Check out other articles here
- RT @OrlandoArocena: .@blurppy HUGE SALE- ALL PAPER (NON FOILS) ARE NOW $25+Shipping at mexifunk.com @HorrorByProxy @GeekyNerfhe… 6 hours ago
- RT @PosterPosse: Here's a creepy new print by #PosterPossePro @QFSChris It's part of our official collab with @wbpictures 4 @ITMovieOfficia… 6 hours ago
- RT @jcultimatefan: Guardians of the Galaxy #artwork by @OrlandoArocena #art #tuesdaytreat https://t.co/VWey2O2z7K 1 day ago
- RT @PosterPosse: .@NASA posted this INSANE photo of the #Eclipse2017 It's easily our favorite followed by the one of the space station goin… 1 day ago
- Can't WaIT! Is there a list of artists whose work will be there? #Hate2waIT @ITMovieOfficial #creepy #spooky… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- RT @NASA: Image of #Eclipse2017, made from 7 frames, shows @Space_Station, as it transits the Sun near Banner, WY. Flickr: https://t.co/PQF… 2 days ago
- Kidrobot’s New Batman Dunny Collection Is Our New Obsession
- From The Mind Of Neil Gaiman, Season 1 Of Starz “American Gods” Is Coming To Homes This October
- Dave Perillo & Dark Hall Mansion Play “Hot & Cold” With “The Year Without A Santa Claus” Print Release
- Jock’s Variant Covers For DC’s “Dark Nights: Metal #1” Absolutely ROCK!
- Dark Hall Mansion… Tom Whalen… Willy Wonka And The Chocolate Factory… NUFF SAID!