In 1985 Director Tom Holland gave horror fans everywhere a classic horror film with “Fright Night.” Staring Chris Sarandon, Roddy McDowall, Amanda Bearse, William Ragsdale and our favorite, Stephen “Evil Ed” Geoffreys, “Fright Night” tells the story of Charley Brewster and his friends as they discover their next door neighbor is a vampire.
To celebrate the 30th Anniversary of the film they have released a limited edition Blu-ray version that is packed with a ton of cool extras. Here is a list of the bonus features that come with this one.
– Isolated Score Track
– Audio Commentary with Writer/Director Tom Holland, Actors Chris Sarandon and Jonathan Stark and Moderated by Filmmaker Tim Sullivan
– Audio Commentary with Writer/Director Tom Holland, Actors William Ragsdale and Stephen Geoffreys, FX Artist Randall Cook and Moderated by Journalist Jeremy Smith and Filmmaker Tim Sullivan
– First Ever Fright Night Reunion Panel – Fear Fest 2 (2008) with Tom Holland, Chris Sarandon, William Ragsdale, Stephen Geoffreys, Amanda Bearse, Jonathan Stark and Moderated by Rob Galluzzo
– Shock Till You Drop Presents Choice Cuts with Tom Holland and Ryan Turek
– Vintage EPK with Behind-the-Scenes Raw Footage
– Stills and Memorabilia Gallery from the Tom Holland Archives
– Original Theatrical Trailers
This special edition release is limited to only 5000 copies and is strictly limited to one per customer. CLICK HERE to order yours today!