Chris Pratt is currently down in Georgia with writer/director James Gunn and the rest of the cast filming “Guardians of the Galaxy 2.” In the following video, Chris let’s fans know about a new campaign by Omaze where YOU could venture to the set and hang out with Chris.
Chris also promises the following:
- to make you the newest Guardian of the Galaxy
- they will design your own iconic, Guardian of the Galaxy look
- Chris will let you put Starlord’s helmet on and then punch him in the face
- you’ll see how they film Chris and transport him to another universe
- he’ll reveal who Starlord’s father is
- you’ll get your very own door to the studio
- you’ll get the back of Chris’ directors chair
- you’ll get a golf cart
- you’ll get an opportunity to ride a forklift off a jump
- you’ll get your very own Guardians of the Galaxy mix tape
Well….not really because THEN he admits that he CAN’T make any promises. (I always knew that Starlord was a scoundrel !) Here is what Chris had to say about the contest, project.
Hey all you lovely fans and friends!
I think there’s no better time to put some positivity back in the world, so we’re going to do just that right now. I’ve got a very important mission for you, if you want to come hang out with me on the set of Guardians of the Galaxy 2.
What good can we do? The Boys and Girls Club near where I grew up in Washington badly needs some upgrading and with your help, we’re gonna build a new teen center. So, if you help me help some amazing kids get the resources they need, I promise you’ll get the best day ever with me on set, where among other things you can: hang out and watch us film, spend one on one time with me, raid the food and candy at craft service, watch me boss people around and make ridiculous demands. I mean, the sky is the limit to the ridiculousness and fun.
It’s a once in a lifetime experience and it’s for a fantastic cause with all proceeds going to the Lake Stevens Boys & Girls club for a new facility.
Follow Omaze via the following links: