The first one is a slimmer version of the Xbox One called “Xbox One S.” Here’s a quick summary about it:
- Cost $299
- will support High Dynamic Range (HDR) gaming with more brilliant colors and extra levels of brightness
- will include 4K Blu-Ray/ DVD playback
- launches this August
The other console has us eager to learn more and give it a test drive. Called “Project Scorpio,” Here’s what we know:
- Will have six teraflops of performance
- Will support true 4K gaming
- Will be virtual reality ready
- Launches Fall 2017
Another thing that has us geeking out beyond belief is the fact that you can now design your own controllers! With over 8 million color combinations, this is going to be a TON of fun for fans who want that personal touch for their gaming system.
CLICK HERE to head on over to the Xbox Design Lab and create yours. They are expected to begin shipping this September. Here are a few that we did for fun but we could do this all day!
Of course there was a bunch of games announced as well and even some improvements to existing games:
- Sea Of Thieves: I wanna be a pirate… there, I said it.
- Recore: Fo
- Scalebound: DRAGONS!…enough said….
- Forza Horizon 3: Wanna race in the land down under? WE DO!
- Minecraft: Please don’t tell my 10-year old son about this, he will freak out!
- Tekken 7: AAAAARE YOU READY TO RUMBLE!?
- Halo Wars 2: Know Your Enemy
- Dead Rising 4: Let the slay ride begin!
Star saving your money kids because Microsoft wants all of it and after seeing all of this, I’ll gladly fork it over to them!