Yep, you heard us correctly, Sony gave us a look at their upcoming Playstation VR system and YES, Star Wars Battlefront is going to be an amazing part of their offering of VR games. This year’s E3 conference has been packed with tons of great announcements and reveals. Earlier we showed you what Microsoft brought for the masses and now we will give you a little info on Sony’s offerings.
Playstation VR will be available to throngs of die-hard fans on October 13, 2016 and will cost $399. Personally, this price seems extremely affordable and should really appeal to gamers everywhere. Sony has over 50 games in the works for the VR system and they were able to share a few of them.
- Star Wars Battlefront: X-Wing VR Mission: You get to pilot an X-wing in VR, need we say more?
- Resident Evil 7:Biohazard: Bad lighting, dark corners and palpable fear, have fun folks.
- Batman: Arkham VR : See the world through the eyes of The Dark Knight, yep, I’m all in!
- Spider-Man: I’m TOTALLY ready to be the guy from Queens!
- Farpoint/ VR: Explore and alien world that isn’t on the star charts? Why not?
- God Of War: Get ready for a new beginning
- Detroit Become Human: Become an android and tell your own story, be part of the problem or make a difference, you decide.
- Prey: Use “mind-bending powers” to survive an alien onslaught
- Death Stranding: Let’s see, a creepy baby, dead sea live everywhere and a naked Norman Reedus, we have NO idea where this is going but we can’t wait to see where it takes us.
Next year is going to be a major drain on the old wallet and God only knows where we will find all the time to engage in all this awesomeness but we can’t WAIT!