Ashley Wood and ThreeA have been blowing our minds with their ongoing Marvel figure series. From their first Marvel offering, Invincible Iron Man, to their insane versions of Doctor Doom and Ultron, we are constantly awaiting their next Marvel release. Well, once again, we are beyond excited to talk about their latest Marvel 1/6th scale figure and this time out they are giving MCU fans their take on webslinger Peter Parker/ Spider-Man. There are two versions of the figure, a black Stealth edition and the Classic edition. Here is what they had to say over on their official website about these awesome new figures.
ThreeA proudly presents a special two-figure set that puts a signature Ashley Wood style towards one of the most widely recognized and beloved super-hero characters in the world, Spider-man. Boy genius Peter Parker and his trusty remote controlled Spider-Bot are ready to hit the streets and take down crime.
The fourth character in the ongoing Marvel x ThreeA 1/6th Scale Figure series – Ashley Wood brings a unique take to the classic web-slinger motif – combining his fondness for robots and contemporary urban fashion together in this all new two-figure deluxe set.
STEALTH EDITION – Available for Pre-Order only at ThreeA’s webstore Bambaland.com on July 29th, 2016
Marvel – PETER PARKER / SPIDER-MAN is available in two editions:
- The Black Costumed STEALTH Edition – Bambaland Exclusive
- The CLASSIC Red and Blue Costumed Edition – Retail Exclusive
- Officially Licensed by Marvel
- Peter Parker figure stands 10-Inches (25.5 cm) tall and features 32 points of articulation
- Spider-Man figure stands 15-Inches (38 cm) tall and features 34 points of articulation plus fully poseable finger joints
- Spider-Man features LED illuminated eyes
- Peter Parker comes with:
- 4 Sets of interchangeable hands
- Robot Controller accessory
- Large cloth backpack
- Camera base body with a flash, light meter, dust blower and 4 interchangeable lenses (Standard Zoom, Prime, Telephoto Zoom and Kit Lens)
CLASSIC EDITION – Available for Pre-Order only from ThreeA Stockists worldwide starting July 29th, 2016