“Fallaces sunt rerum species et hominum spes fallunt.”
– Natalia Alianovna Romanova
(I love that scene where she scolds Tony.)
Black Widow has really come into her own. Ever since Scarlett Johansson donned the sexy, sleek outfit. Fans are demanding she get her own, standalone film and she just may get it. ThreeA is back with their next Marvel offering and it only seems right that they give the Russian super spy her own, highly desirable action figure.
Black Widow gets around, (get your minds out of the gutter!) as she has been affiliated with various organizations including: S.H.I.E.L.D, The Avengers, the KGB, Lady Liberators, Thunderbolts and others.
Regardless of who she is fighting WITH, it’s who she’s fighting AGAINST that should watch their backs because this lethal assassin will rip your heart out and purr while she does it.
Here’s the official stats for this awesome, collectible figure:
Designed by Ashley Wood
- Officially Licensed by Marvel
- Black Widow figure stands 13-Inches (33cm) tall
- Features 24 points of articulation
- Black Widow features Laser cut Tailored Catsuit, Faux-Leather Trench Coat
- Black Widow includes:
- 3 Sets of interchangeable hands
- 2 Glock 17s with Holsters
- 2 Wrist Stingers
- 1 Masked interchangeable head